3

WARNING: THIS PART WITH INCLUDE GAYNESS, GAYNESS, AND MORE GAYNESS, AND IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT THEN WHAT ARE YOU READING MY STORIES FOR ANYWAYS?

CARTERS POINT OF VIEW

I notice Ashton's face getting closer and closer to mine until we breathe the same air. I have been wanting this for so long, I can't keep it hidden anymore.

Our lips crash together, moving in perfect sync. I pull away, not wanting to, but my body takes over. As I pull myself away.

I let the words I thought I'd never say, escape my mouth, "Ashton, I love you so much, but not like that." I didn't mean it, I love him more than anything in this world.

As I say that, I see something change in his eyes; he looks heartbroken, and I caused it.
He gets up from the bed, placing his coffee on the table next to him grabs his hoodie, wallet, shoes and car keys. "Where are you-" I try to question, but he cuts me off. "I'm going to leave for a while, to go get some fresh air and think." I say okay and let him leave.

While he's gone, I try and do some thinking, too. I consider telling him that I am gay. I consider telling him that I love him, and other stuff but I can't. What if he hates me? What me telling him that I love him, messes up our friendship?

My overthinking is put on hold when I hear a phone buzz. It's not mine, so it must be Ash's. Now that I think about it, I don't remember him grabbing his phone before he left. I get up to search for the buzzing phone.

I find it and him the home button to cut it on. I swipe right to type in the password, and my first guess was wrong and by fourth attempt, it was right. It was my birthday. I look through his phone to see if there was anything else that was upsetting him, well, besides that fact his dad kicked him out.

I went to this app that looked like a journaling app, and sure enough, you need a password.

Look, I know that this is wrong and violating him privacy and all, but I need to know what's wrong with him.

I type in my birthday date and it unlocked. I found the first journal entry and started from there.

ASHTONS POINT OF VIEW

I feel Carters hand pulling me closer and closer towards his face. I can't believe that this was happening to me right now.

Our faces collide and he starts to slip his tongue into my mouth when he pulls away. My eyes still closed, knowing that there is going to be a conflict.

"Ashton, I love you so much, but not like that." he says. I feel something in myself change.

I stand up, planning to do something outrageous, not even caring about the consequences of the actions. Carter can see that something about me is different, too.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That was the chapter! I hope you guys who actually read my stories like it!

Reminder: if I misspell my words or phrases, don't hesitate to let me know so I can fix it. Also, don't hesitate to leave comments! Until next time, buhbye!