6

SEXY SCENE ALERT

It's been a 3 months since that day I tried to kill myself on that bridge. Nothing has happened between Carter and I, though I have gotten professional help. It was needed. I feel a lot better, though of course, there are hard times and I lose the thought of staying strong, but I am strong and I know I'll get through this.

"Ashton," I snap my head to look at a now boring looking boy, who used to wear lots of bracelets, all black clothes, and have black painted fingernails, who now wears regular jeans and collared shirts.

"Sorry, what'd you say?" I ask as he develops a bit of a smirk on his black makeup-less face. "I said, that you looked handsome and..." He says as he gets closer to my ear and whispers, "I want you. Tonight."

I blush as he says those words. He notices this and the smirk gets bigger on his goofy looking face. He slowly moves back towards my ear, and nibbles on it. This makes me moan of pure pleasure. I pull away as he tries to nibble at my slightly red ear again, flicking him on the nose saying that he said he wanted me that night. "You didn't say now, you said tonight." He looks at me disappointed, and smirks again. Gosh, what is up with him and smirking?

"Okay, in two hours, after the end of Evans birthday." I chuckle lightly and whisper, "Only when I say so, because I'm the boss."

He pulls on my arm, directing me away from the 10 year olds birthday party, leading me outside. I raise an eyebrow as I notice his face as red as crimson. He takes his hand and places it in mine, intertwining our fingers.

He looks at me, nervousness clear in his facial expression. "D-do you want to maybe." He suddenly pauses. I wait a few seconds for him to continue his sentence and he does, his voice in almost a whisper. "Get out of here and go back home?" I smile, saying yes. He looks surprised, but doesn't question it.

He says that he had to go tell everyone bye, then we were on our way.

*sexy time scene*

(Please go easy on me, this is my first sexy scene. Donut hate🍩)

When we got inside of his house, he was a wild animal, and I was his prey. He took his face, shoving his mouth into mine, fighting for dominance that he eventually got.

We made our way upstairs, taking of each other's clothes in the process, only breaking the kiss when we had to take of each other's shirts.

When we got into the bed room, he laid me down on my back and he sat on top of my crotch, right on my erection. I moaned as he barely even made contact. He must have liked it as much as much as I did because he kept rubbing my member through my boxers. I moaned, and he stopped.

I open my eyes to see him coming down towards my neck. He started sucking all over my neck until he found my sweet spot. As he found it, I moaned and bit my lip, causing me to draw blood.

He starts to go down my body, kissing it as he does, until he gets to the waistband of my boxers. He looks up at me for permission. I nod, practically begging for it.

He begins to tease me by slowly pulling down my boxers, to reveal my erection. He looks surprised by my length, but quickly takes my member into his mouth. I moan louder than I have before, out of pure pleasure.

I put my hands in his hair, pushing his face down. I bite my lip hard and groan. He begins to start bobbing his head up and down.

Im almost at my climax when I feel his tongue lick my tip and I just lost it. I yell out, and cum into his mouth. He swallows it and he lays down besides me.

I turn to look at him, and he has a smile on his face. I kiss him on the cheek and he smiles even bigger.

"I love you, Carter."

"I love you more."