Chapter 5

A\N Logan Lerman as Craig

Isabel POV

     After Sirena and I were done with lunch we went home ."Hey Bel let's watch a movie "she said to me and I was kinda bored so I accepted."Yea let's do it "I said.
Sirena went to her room and brought a few movies . We watched Ghost Rider first,I kinda figured she would want to watch this.

  5 hours later
After watching 5 movies it was 7:38 and Sirena came up with the craziest idea to go clubing. When I was about to refuse she brain washed me to go so right now I'm getting ready.I wore a black dress and black heels who gives a damn .

After about 20 minutes of getting ready we went to a club it was one of those expensive looking ones .There was a long line there and I saw a Sirena giving me a creepy look that could only mean one thing."Hey Isabel follow me we're skipping this line"she said while pulling me towards front of the line.

Apparently Sirena flirted with the security to get in , and here we are . We went to the bar and got our self a drink and we were there talking until a guy came and ask her to dance she accepted and now I'm alone.

After a few drinks I felt someone staring at me then Sirena came back and pulled me up to the VIP lounge . There five men up there and one of them is my boss .

"Isabel these are my friends that I met a few minutes ago"Sirena said .Boy she makes friends fast we've both been friends from the diapers were like sister and she talks to these guys like she have known them forever . "Hey I'm Craig"I a guy came up to me and introduced himself ."Hi" I said awkwardly. "Isabel this is Louis,Tyler,Max and Dreco " she said ."Hi"I said awkwardly again its so awkward here .

Sirena and I went to sit down and the same guy who asked her to dance who was Max asked her to dance again . After she went away Dreco the guy that's supposed to be my boss came and sat beside of me it was kind of awkward.

A\N

Hey guys ima end this chapter here in kinda lazy right now but next chapter is gonna be maybe later today or tomorrow.

Luv y'all xxxxxxxxxxxx

******************* muwa