Chapter 10

A\N Hey guys its Macy .I know I haven't been updating because next week is exams and I gotta study. Hope you guys like it.

Dreco POV

When Heather said those horrible things about Isabel I was infuriated.I jumped up and was about to go over to where they were but my feet were glued when I saw what she did. She literally punched her and kicked her . Heather got up and ran out and Isabel did the most surprising thing she started to laugh.

Isabel POV

That's like the funniest moder- fucking thing I have ever done I can't stop laughing.

"Isabel baby are you okay "Dreco said weirdly.

"Ofcourse I am why would I be laughing"I said.

Time skip

Dreco said he would take me to see my father but what I didn't expect for him to do was to take him to the best hospital in New York to get my dad surgery on his lungs . For the surgery they needed a lungs that matches my father's DNA and luckily for us there was one.

Its not like I'm depending on Dreco I tried to tell him our family could handle it but he insisted to get my father a trance plant for his lungs.

My mother and brothers and there wives were here at the hospital with us talking to Dreco and awkwardly thanking him it was kinda weird cause I don't usually take any guys to meet my parents hell I don't even date.

I've got two brothers I'm the only girl and I'm the youngest both my brothers are married and Greg's wife is like a sister to me and my other brother, Josh treats me like trash he thinks that I bring down the family's name but his wife is like another sister to me .

Dreco POV

Their not totally rich nor totally poor you might think me saying this means I'm looking down on them but I'm not.Talking to Isabel's brother Josh makes me wanna kill him he speaks poorly of her.

He says she's the reason they couldn't have their father get surgery because of her collage fees. What the hell does that have to do with her. It seems they own a bank but that dude Josh made it bankrupt and blamed his sister for it . What a jerk.

A\N

Hey guys Macy here I hope you guys like the chapter vote or coment if you like