Chapter 18

A/N so guys as you can see I changed Dreco's character . Mature content read at your own risk while I write at my own

Isabel POV

The next morning I was not surprised that I woke up in a bad mood , I feel guilty and because of guilt I feel miserable ugh I hate the feeling of misery.But what surprised me was that I woke up with Dreco's arm tightly wrapped around my waist which made me feel safe but just when my moment of safety was being experienced ,I suddenly felt like I wanted to pee.I decided to try and wiggle out of his arms but failed so I went to plan B."Dreco , Dreco,Dreco"I wispered and his eyes opened with a groan and looked at me I was lost in his eyes then I remeberdped I need to got to the bathroom."I need to go to The bathroom "I said and with that his arm loosened off my waist. I got up and when and did my business .
When I was done I went back to our room ,that kinda sound weird doesn't it. Dreco was still lying on the bed and be look kinda like be was waited he signaled for me to to come over and I went and went beside him he wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled me close .
Isn't be angry about last night I think men are cou-cou sometimes some of them are understandable and some you can't understand what's going on in their heads well their men for a reason.

Dreco POV

I'm not gonna stop until I have my Isabel I seriously love her but I don't know if I should tell her because I don't now how she will react but that's why I want to show her but she won't let me .
She might be thinking I'm crazy because I'm huggging her close , I'm fucking angry a girl I love so much won't give me her all .
I began kissing her neck she turned around and started kissing my lips an to say I was surprised was an understatement I started kissing back and I didn't feel sparks I felt fireworks explode when our lips touched.Yes its finally happening and no one is gonna ruin this moment I was getting kinda horny now I need her now , as soon as that thought crossed my mind Dreco jr started getting harder by the minute of her kissing me . I change our possition from her lying beside of me to her being under me I groined my member against her and she moan . She put her hand on my member through my underwear and I groaned . I started to unbotton her night gown and just as I was about to unbotton The third botton there was a knock on The door I swear these people have The worst timing ever.
We both groaned as I got up an pulled o some sweats to cover up my shit but that won't do anything and went to the door and The most annoying female in my family ran past me and to Isabel . " Delilah what do you want?"
I asked with my voice full of frustration .
"Ohh I'm just here to ask Isabel if she was busy so we could got hang out ,so Isabel what you say?" she asked and I smirked at Isabel and she blushed .
"Ummm..........umm I was busy " she said stuttering and I smirked as Delilah left I closed the door and locked it and went to my Isabel and attacked her lips an continued unbottoning her night gown when I was done I started to kiss down her neck I grabbed one of her breasts and startd to suck on it she moaned uncontrolably .I took of her night goown and her underwear and threw them accross The room and she took of my underwear . I turned her over and rubbed my dick at her entrance and started to enter her she gripped The pillow out of pain because I just took her virginity when I was sure The pain subsided I starte to thrust in her she moaned uncontrolably which made me no harder . I was about to cum .When I came my eyes rolled to the back of my head and she began squirting oh so she's a squirter. I rolled of her while she fell on me.

A/N Hey guys Arcadia here I know its been ages since I've updated but here's an update now so hope you like it. And I wanna thank you guys so much for reading my story and voting for it. What I want you guys to do in The comments section is to tell me books you've written so I can read them .I love you guys bye.