Chapter 12

A\N Hey guys I'm doing alot of updating today so hope you like the chapters Macy aka Arcadia **********muwa

Isabel POV

After Dreco and I went home I received a text message from my mom saying their having dinner at 5pm tomorrow and I should come alone.

I was kinda bored and I really need to talk to Sirena so I decided to text her.

Hey Sirena wats up

I wait for a few seconds and then she replied .

Sirena: The sky

Very funny

Sirena: Lol, bitch where the hell have u been I nearly called pops but Max told me not to where are you.

Oh sorry for scaring you I'm with Dreco and he is keeping me here at his house against my will but not that I can do any thing about it he doesn't even want me to work.

Sirena: Your not the only one Max had me disert our apartment to move in with him against my will and had me quit my job too ugh .

The feeling is mutual .I wonder if the only thing they work with is force to get wat they want .ugh

Sirena:Ikr btw gtg the big bad mister Max is here later.luv ya

Bye luv ya too.

After I texted Sirena I when down stairs where I saw a guy which I presume is Deana's husband and Deana but I didn't see Dreco . I was about to turn away when the wannabe witch ,I say wannabe because she's trying to act mean, stopped me. " He's not here he went out and I'm sorry for the way I talked to her "she said .

"Don't worry about" it I said

I went back to Dreco's room and lay down on his bed I was really tired.After a few minutes I fell asleep.

Dreco POV

I received a txt from Craig saying that he found info on Isabel and he also did some extra research on her family .

We both went out to a cafe ."Here every thing you asked"he said I started looking through the information.

NAME:Isabel Collins

AGE:21

BIOLOGY:Isabel Collins born December 21,1995, she was adopted by Susan Collins and Jason Collins because her mother Susan couldn't conceive a female child .

After reading this I feel I know everything about her yes bit there is something else and its on her brother Josh hmm interesting.

Josh Collins Isabel's older brother he is known for sending the family business into bankruptcy and blames it on his sister the latest information on this case obtained the 4 of May 5:55pm is that because it can't be proven that college fees can send the bank into bankruptcy he is planning to make up a lie about Isabel stealing from the bank .

That's all a I needed to know what jerk he's planning to send her to jail . "Craig call Max we're going to CMutal Bank in Central park to make sure there is no money sent into Isabel's acount now "I said . "On it"he said. And we went.

I don't have to ask Isabel for her account number because I already know it.

Timeskip

When we arrived all three of us went in the lady at the front greeted us flirtatiously I ignored her and so did Max and Craig.

"May we see the account of Isabel Collins?"I asked and as a result of she wanting me and knowing who I am she let me in without any questions delusion women . When I was looking at it to my surprise their was over 10billion dollars in her account but the time that it was transfered was 2 minutes ago from Josh's account hmm what a jerk.

"Do me a favour mam send all this money right back to its sender "I said ." Yes sir " she said .

When I looked at her account the money was gone ."Let me look at Josh Collins' account " I said.

All the money was transferred back but there is one thing I need to do.I erase the transfered by Isabel Collins and added transfered from Collins'Mutual Bank and I told the bank lady (seriously guys don't remember what the person is called so wateves) to make sure no one touch these accounts .

Timeskip

When I was back home Isabel was already asleep I took a shower and joined Isabel in bed and drifted off to sleep.

This day was so eventful.

A\N

Hope you guys like it .Macy aka Arcadia ********Luv y'all .............mwua