Chapter Two; Does He Like Me Too?

Ross' POV

I rushed out the door still putting on my shoe and left the apartment. I check my watch and I was surprised to see that I had gotten ready in 3 minutes it was a personal best! Once I had reached the car I saw Max in the back so I went to get in the front with Tim.
"Ross come back here and join me"
"What? Why?"
"Please"
I rolled my eyes and jumped in the back to make sure he didn't know how I felt about him But I can't help it I think about him all the time and the fact he called me back, was that a sign? Does he liked me too? I have never been good with love I don't know how to hide it anymore.

Max's POV

I can't believe he actually joined me, I need to tell him and soon these feelings are killing me and I just want him to know. I could take him to a park? No, that is so cliché, Hmm what about the movies? No way I wont be able to see his beautiful smile. As I sit in the car thinking of ways I could tell him I realise I am staring and so does he. He smiled at me and asks if I was alright, even if I was anything but happy his smile would have made me giggle like a little school girl but some how I kept it in and just nodded.

A/N

I will be writing small chapters so I can update daily I hope that doesn't get annoying haha