Chapter four; I love you:

Max's POV

Nothing else happend that day, we just did work and I kept to myself. When we got home I avoided Tim and Ross, I wanted these feelings to go away. Once I thought Tim and Ross had fallen asleep I decided to watch some Netflix crap, basically what ever I found first.

Ross' POV

I was laying in bed in the quiet and all of a sudden heard the TV going. Max is out of his room finally! I put on my glasses and a shirt then walk out of my room.

Oh shit Ross you're awake??
Yeah I have been for a while, why have you been hiding?
I haven't

I look at his face with a stern look and join him on the couch. He decided to put on a scary movie although he knows I hate them. The movie gets to a really suspense part and I find myself hiding behind his arm. Once the suspense had warn off I told him I didn't need him to hide behind anymore he looked at me, smiled then pulled me back under his arm and started cuddling me.

I could feel him breathing and I was surrounded by his scent it was amazing and I never wanted this to end.

Max's POV

It has been three hours since we had started cuddling but for some reason I still felt butterflies. Ross was slowly nodding off whilst we were watching some little kid movie to help him forget about the scary movie and within a matter of minutes he was sleeping as if he had never slept before. I lent my head on his and cradled him more.
I love you, you will soon be my little Narwhal

A/N
I hope you are liking this so far, three new chapters in one day! Oh yeaaahhh