Chapter Six; They know

Max's POV

I woke up really early like always but this time I was in a diffrent bed and I begin to recognize it. Ross' room, it wasn't a dream! He was still in my arms and for the first time I didn't want to get out of bed I could just lay next to him forever. I try to get back to sleep but I keep giggling at the thought of last night. I need to see his eyes, his smile and hear his voice.

Narwhal. Wake up

He didn't even stir.

My Narwhal. Wake up

He smiled as he turned around

I wanted to hear you say that.

I looked at him and smiled back. We have been laying down so we were facing eachother while his arms were tucked in and mine were hugging him and I sat my chin on his head while we told eachother stories and secrets. At that moment Tim swung the door open and snapped a picture.

Ha! I knew it all along!

Tim what the fuck! I say while jumping up as Ross slowly hides under the sheets

Tim delete that!

No way, this is too good

I chase Tim around trying to get him to delete the picture but he locked himself in his bedroom and I can't get in. I realise that Ross was still in his room so I run to him to see if he is alright to find him still hiding under his blanket so I grabbed him and gave him the biggest hug without taking the blanket off his head. I felt him trembling so I let go of him and pulled the blanket off of him to see him crying like I had never seen so I pushed him down and kissed him on the lips.

No matter what he does just know you will still be my Narwhal

But what if everyone hates us?

Our fans write fan fics about us (😉)

I know they wont care, it's the people at the office that I'm worried about

Well Adam is bi and the others are good friends of ours so I'm sure we will be okay

But-

I cut him off with a kiss. He looked at me with his face that became tear stained from all his crying, I wiped the last tear from his face. He looks at me and hugs me telling me he loves me and he doesn't want anything bad to happen so I reassure him it won't.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-TIME SKIP TO THE NEXT DAY-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Ross and I have been trying to avoid Tim all day but if he sees us he runs up and asks questions an I bet he already told everyone if so they seem to be no diffrent for some reason.

Yo me and some of the others are going out for lunch, you coming?

Is Ross going?

I don't believe so, why?

Don't worry, thanks for the offer Cory but I think I will stay back this time

That's alright man...

I sat in my office and watched Cory walk away and a nervous Ross run in.

Ross? What is it?!

Tim.... he is in Adam's office.

Okay...

He is showing him the photo and Adam looks angry we have to go!

We will be okay!

MAX ROSS COME HERE

I look at Ross trying to look brave but inside I was terrified.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

A/N

Wee woo wee woo

Long chapter today! Sorry to leave you hanging 😋