Stepbrother

"Would you shut up already!" My mom yelled at Harry and I.

Harry was my annoying stepbrother.

We were currently trying to clean the room we shared, our house wasn't very big.

"Are you two done?! We will leave you if your not!" I heard my stepdad yell.

I groaned laying on the messy floor.

"Sorry dad! Y/N isn't helping! We still aren't done!" Harry yelled back.

I groaned at him.

"Fine. We'll see you both tomorrow!" I heard mom yell back.

I yelped as Harry pinched my arm.

"Get up and help. God i swear your so lazy." Harry muttered angrily picking up his dirty socks.

"Your just as lazy. Jerk." I growled picking up my books.

We had cleaned for about twenty minutes when Harry gave out a slow whistling sound.

I turned to face him with my eyebrows scrunched together.

My eyes widened as i saw Harry holding up one of my thongs.

"Harry! Give that back!" I growled running after him.

He ran to the kitchen and to the living room.

"Harry! Stop you jerk!" I yelled angrily.

"Looks like y/n is a bad girl. You know what they do to bad girls, dont you, y/n?" He smirked suddenly coming way to close for comfort.

"Shut up moron. Give them back." I said sternly.

"Oh c'mon y/n i see you starring when i come out from a shower. I see how you want me." Harry smirked as my back hit the kitchen wall.

"I never stare at you. Your ego is just to big for your head." I narrowed my eyes at him.

Harry smirked and put his hands on either side of my face.

"Get away weirdo. We are family." I whispered pushing his strong chest.

"Not blood y/n, not blood." Harry whispered into my ear making me shiver.

He chuckled deeply. My breathing increased as he let one of his hands fall and grip the side on my hip harshly.

"H-Harry... Let go." I gasped. He brought his lower half harshly against mine.

A little moan let my lips but that was enough for him to start grinding on me. I guess he wanted to hear it again.

I bit my bottom lip harshly as he dug his hips into mine. It felt so good but i didn't want him to know i liked it.

His hand still gripped my hip as he violently brought his hips onto mine making sweet ecstasy.

"Harry... stop." I let out. It sounded more like moans.

Harry's heavy breathe hit my neck, his little buddy dug into my core.

His grip only tightened as he stopped and looked me dead in the eyes.

"Im not done with you." Harry's voice was raspy and huskier than usual.

He grabbed my hand and put my thong it before letting go of my hip and finishing the mess.

I stayed there. Frozen. I couldn't believe i almost had sex with my stepbrother.

To be continued.