Stepbrother Part Two

We had just finished our mess. It was about eleven at night and i was beyond tired.

I went into the room we shared and took a quick shower.

I slipped on some pajama shorts and a black tank top.

I laid in bed, just about to sleep when i heard the door open.

I knew it was Harry. I closed my eyes and let myself fall asleep.

"Harry..." I moaned out, Harry trailed soft kissed down my neck.

I shivered as his cold hand took a grip on my hip again.

His other hand went up my shirt just below my breast.

My back arched in want. In need for him to touch me.

"Harry... Please..." I moaned wanting him closer.

He came face to face with me and kissed my lips harshly. Biting my bottom lip, sucking my top lip... I was in a pure daze.

He sucked on my neck as his bottom half grinded on me like before.

I moaned and moaned but he would ignore my pleads for more.

Finally he gripped the bottom of my shirt and tore it over my head.

Leaving my bare chest to his eager lustfilled eyes.

He grinned as i pushed his head a little towards my nipples.

"Harry..."

"Y/n! Wake up! Wake up!" My eyes opened wide as i met eyes with Harry.

He straddled my hips with his.

"What?" I asked angrily. He had just interrupted the best dream ever.

"Sorry. I thought you were having a nightmare." Harry smirked.

"Why would you think that?" I asked.

"Because your all flushed and sweaty and you kept moaning in your dream." Harry smirked bringing a hand just above my breasts, lightly touching my neck.

I instantly got goose bumbs. I blushed furiously. I swatted his hand away and tried getting up.

"Aw c'mon now. Tell me what your nightmare was about?" Harry smirked seeing how uncomfortable this made me.

"No Harry. Now get off." I growled trying to push him off.

"Aw thats not fair. I'm sorta curious about why you kept repeating my name in your nightmare." Harry winked when he said nightmare.

"Shut up! Just leave already." I growled. Harry chuckled.

"My room too sweet heart." He winked and got off me.

I saw him take his shirt off and come closer.

"Why don't we try playing out your dream? I know I'm more than willing to if you are." He winked setting his large hand on my exposed leg.

I shivered and heard his deep chuckle.

"Why don't you make yourself useful and make breakfast." I demanded.

"I rather eat something else this morning." Harry's face became serious as i got out of bed. Tired of this shit.

"Go play with yourself or something. I'm tired of your crap." I yelled out to him as i hot into the shower.

I was currently curled up on the couch watching Twilight. I know, i know. Why would you watch that? Its old. Because i wanna.

Harry came in with only some swimming trunks on. I could see his well defined six pack and his v-line that lead into his trunks.

"Get your ass out into the pool y/n! I wanna play a little before school starts tomorrow." Harry smirked.

"I'm tired and... Uhm... Its winter." I giggled at his are you kidding me face.

"Its summer, and you've been inside all day!" He complained.

"Fine." I huffed out. I got off the couch and ran upstairs.

I looked through my dresser and finally pulled out a white bikini set with diamonds on them.

I came downstairs in a towel. Sliding the glass door open, i saw Harry floating on his back.

That boy was going to be the death of me.

"Damn y/n. Why don't we go upstairs for a little bit. Have some fun." Harry proposed.

"Nope." I smacked my lips on the p.

I dropped my towel on one of the lawn chairs and laid down on it.

I was going to tan for a little bit.

I closed my eyes and almost drifted off to sleep when i felt a shadow over me.

I opened my eyes to see Harry grinning cheekily at me.

Suddenly he laid himself on me. My chest touching his.

"Harry!" I snapped. He made eye contact with me as he lowered his lips onto mine.

I felt his breathe on my lips, i closed my eyes, again feeling that daze come over me.

I felt his hand grip my hip again, like in my dream.

"Harry..." I whispered.

To be continued.