Best Friends Part One

»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»

"Harry! You promised!" You pouted exasperated by your best friend.

"Fine babe, but you owe me." There was a glint in his eyes, the same one when he had when he caught you  naked.

"Yeah, yeah. Now please stay the night. You made me watch that freaky movie." You pouted again holding his arm.

"Damn... You gotta stop doing that. Now lets go before i change my mind." Harry smirked and grabbed your hand before dragging you to your room.

Slamming the door shut, Harry stripped from his clothes.

"I'm guna go change." You said walking towards the bathroom.

"Not like i haven't seen it!" You heard Harry yell right before you shut the door.

Its true, he has seen you naked but it was on accident.

You took off your clothes and bra but left your panties.

Slipping on one of Harry's large t-shirts, you went back into the room to see Harry laying there on his phone.

"I heard being on your phone too long gives you cancer." You pushed his hands so his phone fell out of them.

"I heard getting your best friend mad after begging them to stay overnight is a bad idea." He smirked as you slipped into your side of the bed.

Turning off your lamp, you both were engulfed in darkness.

"Y/n... Have you ever..." Harry startes, "...nevermind."

You frowned at his sudden shyness.

"What Harry?"

"Have you ever had someone... someone else besides yourself... well maybe you have... i shouldn't even be as-" You cut off Harry's nervous ramblings.

"Harry! Spit it out already." You whine.

"Have you ever had someone finger you?" Harry growled loudly, making you go wide eyed.

The silence was unbearable.

"W-Why would you ask something like that?" You whispered starring into the darkness.

"Y/n... Uhhh God... Y/n I'm asking because i want to make you feel good." He sighed.

"Harry it's not your job to make me feel good, that is just too weird." You frowned.

"But i want to! Is that too much to ask?" After Harry spoke, you moved to face him.

"Harry... Your my best friend. Not my boyfriend. Please don't ruin our friendship." You felt bad for saying it but it was true.

"I won't be ruining anything... Just... Let's try it, Y/n. Please. I promise you won't regret it." You thought about what Harry had said.

"Fine... Just promise this won't change anything." You mutter, feeling Harry scoot closer to you.

"It won't baby." He whispered, his breath hitting the side of your neck.

Shivers ran down your back, making you bundle closer to Harry.

The only noise in the room was the wind from outside and Harry's and your breathing.

You didn't say anything as Harry got up and hovered over you, the moonlight letting you see his bright green eyes that were glazed with lust.

His large hands lay on each side of your head, trapping you underneath him. Which sparked something inside you.

He lowered his head making your foreheads touch, his minty breath hitting your lips.

"You have no fucken idea how fucken long i have wanted to take you." The low growl made your panties pool with want.

His hips grinded harshly against yours and instead of hurting, it made you grow an ache for Harry.

"H-Harry." You whimper out.

"Fuck... I wanted to take you in my car, pound you in school, fuck you against every wall you stood next to, and best of all... I wanted to have you at my mercy like right now." Harry chuckled, his raspy voice deeper laced with lust.

He stopped grinding and gently pressed his lips onto yours. 

Your lips moved with feverish passion, his hands supporting him while your hands ran through his curls, lightly pulling making him moan against you.

His hips moved back on yours, slowly creating extreme friction.

"H-Harry please." You moan, arching your back making him grind harder on you.

You felt his hand travel down your body until you felt the tips against your panties.

Harry's lips travelled from your jaw to your collarbone, he caressed your pussy over your panties feeling how wet you are.

"Y/n my little kitten, I'm going to fuck you so hard." Harry whispered, you hear something tear but ignore the sound until you realize Harry had ripped your shirt in half.

Exposing your large round breasts to him and the cold air that instantly made your nipples harden.

"Damn." You hear Harry mumble, but his words are ignored once he places his mouth over your nipple sucking lightly.

You moan, your breathing changing drastically.

He flicks your nipple quickly, making you clinch your teeth to keep from moaning.

///

Sorry part two coming really soon!!!

~ Alexis. Xxx