Chapter 4: Pajama Party (Part 1)

- Adrien -

"So, Marinette, what time are
supposed to finish the cupcakes?" I asked. I looked at her as she totally froze in place. What's wrong?

"A-are you se-seriously g-g-going to he-help?" She asked stuttering around. I wonder why is she keep doing that?

"Yeah, and why not?" I asked. She only shook her head then a seconds, nodded her head.

"I just wanted to do something too. And I also wanted to learn on how to put a frosting on a cupcake." I explained, while scratching the back of my neck. She nods again.

"Okay. That will bring a lot of help from you." Marinette smiled sweetly. Hm, reminds me of someone.

"Oh, I almost forgot! Adrien do you think you could bring a half size of white screen? Me and Nino will bring the projector for the movie." Alya said, jumping in front of us causing us to stare at her like she's crazy.

"Yeah, sure. My father is out the country having his business trip." I explained, shrugging my shoulders.

"Okay, thanks!" Alya exclaimed.

"Oh, Me and Nino will just head out over the coffee shop to buy something." Alya linked arms with Nino, which cause me to smirked at him as he gulp while blushing. "See ya, tonight!" They both waved good bye.

"Marinette?"

"Yes?"

"Um... My driver is already here... and I need to go. But don't worry I'll come at your house around 1:00 pm. Does that sound okay?" I asked. She nodded her head.

"Okay, bye." We both said at the same time as we went to our different directions.

- Marinette -

"Tikki! Oh my Gosh! Adrien's coming at my house later!!" I squealed while jumping up and down. Tikki just smiled at me like she's happy for me.

Actually, we're already here at my room while my mom is downstair watching the bakery. Only few minutes left before Adrien gets here. So, earlier, after I arrived at the house from school, I immediately clean the whole house including my room. I also arranged the kitchen and prepared the materials that we'll be needing on making the frostings for the cupcakes.

"Tikki! I'm so excited for tonight! This might be my first pajama party with Adrien!" I really can't stop myself from squealing. Okay, it's official. Im crazy. But of course it's a joke. By the way, I'm on my way down the kitchen to check things if there's somethibg missing.

"I know, Marinette. But for once, will you stop squealing?!" Tikki scolded. Okay. I awkwardly smiled at her- err... it, then gave her a peace sign.

"Sorry." Then Tikki just smiled at me.

- After a few minutes -

"Marinette! Your friend Adrien is looking for you!" And because of that shout coming from my mom downstairs. I accidentally dropped a few eggs and a small box of milk. Okay, ew!

"It's okay, Mrs. Dupien-Cheng. I'll take care of it. Thanks." Then I heard Adrien's voice and a sound of a feet clamping the floor as it gets louder and louder. Tikki immediately hide behind my back when the doorbell rang.

I didn't bother taking of my apron and immediately opened the door. Once I opened it, a handsome boy's face was the first thing I saw. Why is he so handsome? Why did I fall for him? What? He then waved at me and that had brought me to my senses.

"Hey, Marinette!"

"Adrien! Hi! Hello! Uhm, come in." I mentally face palm myself. His smile is still there while he's looking at me. I open the door widely and let him in.