Chapter 5: Pillow Fight (Part 2)

- Third Person -

Everyone were gathered around at the center of the court yard. Marinette was at the center along with Alya. She roamed her pocket and grabbed the game programmer or the blue cube. She put it one the ground and then press her thumb as the cube scanned it. Everyone was amazed by it. Seeing like this only exist on the future. After the cube scanned Marinette's thumb, it suddenly floats just 10 inches above the ground. Everyone's jaw dropped as it reach the ground while their eyes were wide open.

"Hello! Welcome to our game system program. It's nice to have you in touch, Ms. Marinette." A monotone voice of Victoria was heard althroughout the court yard. Everyone was in awe.

"Hello Victoria, please activate pillow fight- game mode." Marinette said.

"Affirmative! Pillow Fight game mode, activated."

The small cube emits a bright color blue light then slowly scanned the area and the players. Suddenly a life pads, goggles and pillow guns were attached to all of Marinette's classmates, making them stare in awe at all of the gadgets they are wearing and holding.

"Awesome" -Juleka.

"Cool" -Kim.

"Yea~ I can live with these!" -Ivan as he proudly pose in front of everyone while holding his two pillow shot gun. Everyone laughed.

Marinette smiled a smugly smile then nodded at everyone. "Here are the mechanics of the game. To your left arm is where you have you life pads. Three in total. Once you have hit by a pillow, the program will minus one life pad until nothing is left. That's when your game is over. I'll be counting your time. If someone shoots at you that person will have a points." Victoria said in it's monotone voice. Everyone nodded with excitement.

That's when the cube grew bigger and occupied the court yard as it transformed into a big dome for the students to play. Inside there's a large spot where the game will be held. Then at the corner is where the bleacher are protected by a transparent barrier. Beside it is where clock- like hanging high at the wall. In other words its a count down time clock. They will only have one hour and sixty minutes to finish the game. The last man standing will win the ultimate prize.

"The last person standing will win the ultimate prize." Victoria added.

"I'll be giving you 10 minutes. The game begins... in 3...2...1" Then all of a sudden, walls started rising up from the floor which made everyone jaw drop. Alya was the first one to attack and started throwing pillows. Everyone got alerted at the sudden attack which cause them to run in seperated ways.

Marinette ran at the corner of the dome and immediately hide behind the rising walls. "Myléne, one life left. Alix, you have 40 points." Alix shouted with joy behind one of the rising walls. After hearing it, Myléne started hiding behind the walls. Marinette took a small peek and luckily saw Nathaniel. She shoots and got bullseye.

She saw how the red haired boy got shocked and panicaly run around. She started chuckling upon seeing the boy. "Sorry, Nathaniel." She releases two pillows at the boy. It again hits the bullseye at the same time loose the game. "Nathaniel. Your game is over. Marinette, you have 50 points." Marinette silently rejoice as everyone complimented her. Nathaniel started walking away and sat at the bleachers with a disappoinment look. Marinette felt sorry but it's just a game after all. It's not like he could be akumatize or something. She thought.

"8 minutes left." Victoria announced. Alya was pacing around changing places to hide. When she hide behind the wall, she saw Nino pacing around looking for someone to target. Somehow, Alya smirked absently and immediately aimed her pillow gun at the DJ boy. "Pst!" Nino immediately turned and only to see a pillow coming on his way. He couldn't do anything. The pillow hits the face making Alya laugh at how priceless Nino's face was. "Nino. Two lives left. Alya. You have 30 points." Victoria announced with a mono tone voice.