Chapter 7: The Sing off (Part 1)

-Third Person-

"Okay, everyone. With us is a two plastic box that me and Nino bought and put all your names in it for later duet, and in the other box is where we put all the list of songs you will have to sing." Alya instructed as everyone nodded their heads.

"We're going to sing?" Marinette asked nervously as she fidget with her fingers.

"Yes. And don't you dare run off, Marinette." Alya threatened as Marinette gave out a nervous laugh.

"You know I can't sing." Marinette retorted, determined to avoid singing.

Alya rolled her eyes. "It's worth to try." She simply said, ignoring Marinette's whines.

"Don't worry, Marinette. I'm pretty sure you'll sing great." Adrien said as he put a hand on the blunette's shoulder, who suddenly blushed at the contact.

Alya gestured to Nino who nodded his head and let everyone grab a paper inside the box, one by one-- Alya immediately instructed them not to open it yet until she said so. Then finally, both she and Nino grabbed a paper. After everyone, except for Kim and Max who decided to have a duet together, finally got a small paper in their hands, Alya then nodded her head at them as all of the students opened their picked paper in unison.

"Okay, everyone. Who got the number one song?" Nino called out at everyone stared at him in confusion.

Alya facepalmed. "I forgot to tell you that we put a number before the song." She said, sheepishly.

"So who got the number one?" Nino asked again. 

"I think I did." Alix said as she raised up her right hand.

"Ooh! What song did you got?" Alya squealed excitedly as she ran up to Alix who stood up from her bed roll.

"In the name of love by Martin Garrix feat. Bebe Rexha." Alix shrugged then gave Nino the paper who immediately ran to his Dj both and set the song ready to play.

"Now you come with me." Alya sing-songed as she dragged a weirded out Alix at the back stage.

After a few minutes of dressing Alix up, who keeps whining about the make ups and the red dress she was about to wear, Alya finally pursuade Alix to wear the dress by slightly threatening her.

Alya peeked her head out and gave Nino a thumbs up who nodded his head and started pressing a few bottons before the into music started playing out, which cause the others attention to look at the mini-stage as Alix stepped out form the corner.

She wore a red dress just above her knees added with a white high heels. She had her make up just like Bebe Rexha and Alya forcefully let her wear a white platinum hair wig.

When everyone saw Alix on stage, everyone clapped while Kim just watch her in awe before he straightened his composture when he saw Max gave him a teasingly look.

"Is she now good enough for you?" Max teased while wiggling his eyebrows.

"Shut up." Max grumbled.

"Hoo! Go Alix!" Rose cheered.

"Yeah!" Sabrina chimed in.

Alix smiled and took hold of the microphone in her right hand before started singing.

"If I told you this was only gonna hurt
If I warned you that the fire's gonna burn
Would you walk in? Would you let me do it first?
Do it all in the name of love
Would you let me lead you even when you're blind?
In the darkness, in the middle of the night
In the silence, when there's no one by your side
Would you call in the name of love?"