i let him chase me until I caught him, but who is he? 1

Chapter 1

Author's Note:  Hope you guys like this..  

"Jeanne, wake up! Or you'll be late for your new school" my mom shouts from downstairs. I groaned and sat up from my bed, I looked at my clock on my nightstand. "its only 7:30, class starts at 8:00."

I walk inside the bathroom and took a bath, I changed into my new school uniform and look at myself in a mirror... wow.. I really look cute in this uniform. the uniform is a black polo with a red vest that hugs my curves in the right places and a navy blue miniskirt that goes to the middle of my thigh, showing my legs.. I braided my hair and put on my thick black gradeless glasses. now.. I look like a maid, oh well, I have to disguise myself so they wont notice me, and I need this to find a true friend. I picked up my bag on the bed and entered my beloved Citroen GT car that my dad gave me for my 17th birthday.. My brother has one too..

I finally reached my new school. Wow, its pretty big but why are there no students around. I checked my wristwatch and its already 8:15. that makes sense. I entered the office to get my schedule and my locker number.

The secretary gave me a surprised look then realized something.. "you must be-" I cut her off by placing my pointing finger on my lips, the secretary just nodded and handed me my schedule and my locker number.

I walk to my locker and left my bag there, and just took my binder. I walk into the front of my classroom and heard the teacher announcing something.

"class, we have a new student attending today. I know it's the middle of the semester but be nice to her okay" the teacher shouted. I took a deep breath and knocked on the door,

I walked inside with my head bowed, "Woah, it's a nerd!! I thought someone hot would come!!" a Jock who is sitting behind said in a rather loud voice... and the class erupted of laughter. so this is what they call 'bullying'.

"Class! I said be nice to her" the teacher angrily shouted at them then turned around to me. "and who might you be miss?" he smiled.

"My name is Jeanne Hazel Smith, nice to meet you" I looked straight and said it with a straight face.. trying to compose myself.

"okay Jeanne, you can go sit next to Mark on the back by the window, Mark please raised your hand" the teacher said, and I look around to see where Mark is and to my surprised.. it's the idiot Jock who just shouted a minute ago.. great.. just my luck.

As I was walking towards Mark, I can sense the boys' snickers and the girls' glares at me. So much for the ordinary life.. I guess Mark is pretty popular with the girls..

The teacher was discussing something but I tuned him down and put on my earphones and started listening to music. While listening, I started writing some lyrics for my new song then started humming. I felt Mark tapping on my shoulders then turned around and faced him. He gave me a folded paper and I gave him a confused look, I opened the paper and it said 'stop humming you nerd, you sound like a choking bird.' Then he chuckled, I glare at him and crumpled the paper then throw it to his face. instead of getting angry at me, he just gave a shocking look, wow.. what a priceless face, I wished I brought my camera.

"what?!, is it the first time that somebody threw a paper on your face?" I said, arching my eyebrow and trying to hold my laughter.

His face just flushed and looked away.. what a weirdo..

The class ended and Mark quickly ran out of the classroom with the other Jocks. I stood up and picked up my stuff and looked at my schedule. Next is Math, my least favorite subject but I'm very good at it. I was about to walk outside of the classroom when suddenly a group of girls blocked my way. From the looks of it, they are cheerleaders.. Damn..