I let him chase me until i caught him, but who is he? ch.29

Hey! Lizzy here... sorry for the very late upload...

the brainteaser was hard but once you realize it you'll just laught at yourself for not noticing it XD

okay.. the brainteaser was "Mice are famous for their ability to multiply at breakneck speeds. The type of mouse we have here gives birth once a month, birthing 12 babies each time. Baby mice mature and can give birth two months after they are born.

You picked up one of these cute baby mice at the pet shop and brought it home the day after it was born. In 10 months from now, how many mice will you have?"

man! the answer was simple! good thing Macy answered it =)

okay.. have fun !

Chapter 29

WHAT?! Are they nuts?! Anthony cant even sing! And the whole basketball team?! That means Mark would be there! I havent even told Jazz about him..

“what the hell were they thinking? Anthony cant even sing. Why would the others accept him??” I asked Anne as we walked to our table in the cafeteria.. the boys arent here yet. Why? I don’t know..

“Anthony is really good with a guitar you know… not as good as Jazz and you but he’s good.. come on now… I thought you still want to be friends with him?” Anne said to me.

I sighed and bit my lower lip.. Anne saw this and gave a concerned look.

“he hates me…” I said.. remembering what happened on the empty classroom..

“that’s not possible.. he save you from those idiots, right… that must have meant something” she said gripping my hand.

I just stayed quiet… does it have a meaning?? He did say he still loves me… I cant deny that I do too to him…

“so what happened yesterday?? Both you and Jazz are not on the audition” Anne asked me.. breaking off the ice..

“nothing much… Jazz and I got another piercing on, we got the same haircut and I’m wearing a wig now and ohh! Mark confessed to me and Anthony thought that Jea is my twin sister!” I told her nonchalantly.. well she’s my bestfriend.

“what?!”

“now that I think about it… why is everyone acting like nothing happened yesterday?” I asked her..

“well, the whole basketball team led by Mark did something about it and.. HEY! Don’t change the topic!” she pinched my cheek..

I laughed… well its half-forced though… considering the things that are happening right now… I cant just make a joke out of it and Anne can be too cute.

“well..”

--

After telling Anne everything and she telling me all about what happened when we werent here… I then started thinking… what did I do to make them do this? I mean.. Mark, together with the basketball team, warned every student on the school to not hurt me… Anthony, even though he cant sing (really tone-deaf) , joined our club “for you” (Anne said this referring to me) and Jazz being the sweetest and caring boyfriend..

“ha! I knew it! Mark totally has a crush on you!” Anne said as I walked her to her classroom.

I looked at her. “you knew?” I asked..

“well everybody does! Just look at the way he looks at you” Anne laughed at me… being all clueless..

Its not that I’m clueless.. I have the feeling the he likes me, I just ignored it..

“I still cant believe Anthony thought that you are Jea’s twin… that guy is really a dimwit..” she said in a low voice.. making sure noone hears..

“well you didn’t notice I was her either” I chuckled.

“whatever.. see you at the club room” she said and walked towards her next class.

I opened the my classroom’s door and was taken a back at what happened. A really beautiful bouquet of roses was in front of me.. I look at the person who gave it to me and was astonished to see Anthony.

“I’m sorry” he said. He was blushing a bit since there are already people inside the classroom. I check around and good thing the others are not here. I was about to take the flowers since I can see in his eyes that he’s sincere and I want us to go back… but..

“well thank you Anthony… but we’re both guys” I heard Jazz’s voice from behind me as I felt his hand on my shoulder. The students passing by stopped and laughed at Anthony. I look at Jazz and he has this devilish smile.

He pushed Anthony on the side and entered the classroom with me.. who is this jerk with his arm around me??

(end of chapter 29)