I let him chase me until i caught him, but who is he? Ch. 30

Good Morning! (or is it evening??)

Macy here =)

puzzle for this chapter is:

Your teacher has a total of 9 chalks. When a chalk reduces to 1/3 of its original size, it gets too small for her to hold for writing and hence she keeps it aside. But your teacher hates wasting things and so, when she realizes that she has enough of these small pieces to join and make another chalk of the same size, she joins them and uses the new chalkstick. If she uses one chalk each day, how many days would the 9 chalks last?

well have fun reading =)

=========

Chapter 30

As Jazz and I sat on our chair, I look back at Anthony… he was just there… some students laughed at him and some just pitied him… me? I feel hurt… really hurt…

He let go of the bouquet and walked out of the room. I looked at Jazz… glaring at him. He gave me a surprised look. “what?” he said.

“you embarrassed him” I said in a normal tone… I want to shout at him but that would make one hell of a commotion.

“who? Anthony? Just ignore him… stop caring for him! He’s a stranger to you now remember”

“he was just apologizing! Why would I do that?!”

“because I’m jealous!” he yelled at me, getting some attention… this is the first time I saw him like this… “I don’t want to lose you, Jeanne.” He whispered. Why is he being like this?? This isnt the Jazz I used to know..

The bell rang signaling class is almost starting. The others guys came inside the room.. “when I was in trouble yesterday, he was the one who saved me while you werent there…” I murmured, making sure that only Jazz heard this.

“if you’re worrying about losing me, you almost did, you jerk!” I said then stood up and ran towards the door… passing by the others. John tried to caught my hand but didn’t. I took the bouquet beside the door and ran as fast as I could so no one would catch up to me.

I look around, looking for Anthony. Everyone is already in class so no one is in the hallway or cafeteria. I tried calling him but his phone is off. I looked on every possible place he could be but he’s not there… “don’t tell me he gone home” I said to myself as I catch my breath.  I’m in the field beside the school. I have never run this much.

I wiped the sweat of my forehead and looked up.. the roof! Why didn’t I go there?! I ran up to the roof and saw him there… just lying under the sun.

“Tony…” I said and breathe a sigh of relief.

I walk towards him and sat beside him. I cant see his face since he turned his back on me.

“I’m sorry about Jazz… he’s a nice person and I’m sure he didn’t mean to do that” I said. He didn’t respond.

“the roses are beautiful by the way… though some of them withered…” still… an awkward silent from him…

I bit my lower lip… I guess things wont go back to normal…

“I’m going now” I stood up but stumbled back down as Anthony pulled my hand..

“why him?”

My eyes widened as his question ringed to my ear.. I collect my thoughts and answered him the first thing I could define it..

“destiny, I guess..”

“that’s bullshit!” he yelled… frightening me even more than Jazz’s…

He gripped his hold on my hand and looked at me in the eyes. His hands are shaking..

“its not! Jazz is my soulmate.. he’s the one who gave me the fireworks when he kissed me” saying it felt wrong... huh? What did I just said?? I think I said something stupid..

Anthony became quiet for a moment… “why didn’t you wait for me?” he calmed down a bit.

“I did! I waited for you for all this time! You don’t know how much I wanted to meet you again!” my tears started forming in my eyes.. I can feel my heart squeezing… like its being gripped by someone…

“I’m sorry…” he let go of my hand…

Quietness filled around us.. I hate this feeling… its like he’s building a wall in front of me… I wiped my tears and looked at him again.. “why didn’t you come to find me?” I asked him…

“I did… and it killed Rica…” he said….

Its like a lightning hit me when those words left his mouth..

“W--What?!” is the only thing I could say…

(end of chapter 30)