I let him chase me until i caught him, but who is he? Ch. 31

Chapter 31

Anthony’s Pov

“Rica!!” I waved at her.

“you’re late! I’ve been waiting for you for like 20 seconds!” she said as she look at her watch… feigning angry at me. I kissed me on the cheeks and smiled. “happy?”

“very!” she gave a wide smile. I place my arm on her shoulders. “Where do you want to do first? Movie or eat?”

I looked at her as we walk aimlessly together. I like her… well I’m starting to like her more and more ever since we started going out last year… I like her hazel eyes… how her cheeks would turn pink whenever she smiles at me… her frankness.. her innocence… everything! I think I’m in love with her… my only guilt is that I see someone else’s silhouette on her.. she’s so similar to her..

I wonder how is she? Did she and her mother get along well even more? Does she get to see her beloved dad and twin? I want to ask her so many things… like why did she move? I came back here so that we could meet again… so that I could see her again… its been years… does she still remembers me?... does she still loves me?... I’ve been searching for her ever since I came back but still no news..

“dy… Andy!... Earth to Anthony Scott! Yoo hoo! Still there??” Rica said to me as she waved her hand on my face. I quickly snapped back to reality..

“woah! Sorry about that… I was thinking of something…” I said and started to wander off again… I shook my head back to reality.. I look at Rica again and she has this bothered look.

She stayed quiet then stopped walking.. “her again…” I heard her whispered.

“what?” I pretended not to hear.. it’ll hurt her.. she just shook her head and forced a smile.

I pinched her cheeks. “don’t smile if you don’t want to!” I said then smiled at her...

“wanna go to McDonald’s? I bet you want some caramel sundae right now” I said and her face brightened up as she heard ‘caramel sundae’.

man!  I gotta move on… maybe its our destiny to part ways and never meet again.. I never heard anything new of her! Where the hell I lost that damn sim card any way?! I should have saved her number on my phone instead on the sim… I should really forget her… well easier said than done.. she’s my first love after all… I wish I could just love Rica… so I wont keep waiting for miracles that I might see her again…

Rica has always been there for me… when I needed her or not.. I remember the first time we met, she just approached me for the first time and I saw her... I thought it was Jeanne.. but no...

“Andy, you really should cut your hair… its getting in to your eyes” Rica said as she gleefully eats her sundae like a kid.

She loves calling me Andy… even the first time we met she calls me ‘Andy’. She said its because I look more like of an ‘Andy’ than an ‘Anthony’… I wonder why she calls me ‘Tony’? arrgghh!!! I really should stop thinking about her..

“but I like them longer…” I said as I pulled and looked at my fringe.

“but you starting to look like a hobo” she laughed while putting at my face..

I raised an eyebrow.. “then why are you in love with a hobo?” I grinned.. she stopped laughing then blushed.. I love the effect I have in her...

“I.. I rest my case” she said and continued eating her sundae. I laughed softly.. she’s so cute..