SaTzu | Spin The Roulette Wheel

TZUYU

We're here in a bar, celebrating for Nayeon's promotion.

It's been a long time since I've went here.. when Sana and Dahyunie started to hang-out.. She never explained it to me..

Until now, we're not in good terms.. and we're very cold on each other..

"Okay guys, we'll play a game!" Jihyo said.

Since we're in a private room, cause Chaeyoung's family owns this bar so we're in a VIP Lounge.

"What is it?" Dahyun asked Jihyo-unnie.

"SPIN THE ROULETTE!" she said smiling as she brings out a big roulette with dares and questions.

"So.. maybe you know already what's the rules cause we played this game before.. but I changed this to more serious dares." she continued.

We all nodded.

"So I'll pick a name.. of who's the first one to spin this roulette." Jihyo said and picked a paper with our names from the fishbowl.

"MINA!" She announced..

"Oh why am I unlucky?" she reacted as she stands up to spin the roulette wheel..

We're excited of what she'll do...

"Do a lap dance on someone's lap for 20 seconds..." Nayeon-unnie read it.

And Mina gulped.

"Choose among us, we're just 8 in here. No malice.. we're all friends.." Jung-oppa said.

But we all know, she likes Chaeyoung.. but SmolBerry doesn't know it yet.. *derps*

"Can it be other dares??" Mina-eonnie asked while pouting.

"Be fair, Myoui." Sana warned her.

"Fine." she said as she sits on Chae's lap and started dancing, we all screamed when she started to do so.

Chae was shocked at first but she's enjoying it.. I can see through her eyes.

I shook my head.. this kiddo.

After 20 seconds, Mina stopped and covered her crimson red face due to extreme blushing. HAHAHA.

The process repeats again and again but when Sana-eonnie's name was called, it seems like I was so nervous. I don't know why..

She spun the wheel.

"Ahm.. so.. You have to Kiss Someone in Here that you think she's the one whom you love in this group for 30 seconds.." Momo-unnie read what it's written.

I looked down, I know it's not me.. she replaced me with Dahyunie.. she has Dahyun now...

I heard footsteps near me.. I looked to the one beside me and it's Dahyun..

Maybe, it's Dahyun.. and not you, Tzuyu. Don't assume.

But I was shocked when she cupped my face and faced her to me..

"Sana-eonn----"

I didn't finish what I'm about to say cause she kissed me.. and her kiss was so passionate..

Our friends started to scream and cheer..

Out of myself, I'm responding to her kisses...

After 30 seconds, she pulled away as I was catching my breath.

"Look, Tzuyu... I'm really sorry if I hurt you before.. it was just.. I'm asking for Dahyun's help how I would surprise you... and I don't have a courage to do this so.. but when I cooled to you.. I've realized how much I miss your touch.. and you... I love you, Tzuyu.. which I have the guts to ask you this question.." she cut her speech cause she kneel infront of me and showed a ring.

"Will you marry me?"

Our friends' screams began to get louder..

"Ofcourse, I'll marry you.." I answered while smiling.

She smiled and put on the ring on my ring finger..

"I love you so much.." she whispered.

"I love you too."

-END-

Since, ang SaTzu ay nagbabalik! At nainspired si Author! Eto nagsulat HAHAHAH <3 Labyuall! Sowry pala sa lame update :(

KILL ME NAU PLEASE XDDD

VOTE

COMMENT

BE A FAN