2Na x SaTzu | Oh, don't get jealous (Like A Fool Part 2)

SANA

After she confessed to me, I tried to follow her.. but I wish I didn't follow, is she just playing with me? Well fuck it, Myoui Mina. You got me.

I turned my back as I decided to walk away as she enjoys herself with Nayeon, am I right with the name? I'm not really good at names..

"SANA!!" I heard a voice calling me or am I just mishearing it?

"MINATOZAKI~! SANA~!" okay, this time.. I'm sure I was the one who was called so I faced the direction.

"What do you want from me, Myoui?" I asked her in an irritated manner, she just frowned.

"My cousin, Nayeon wanted to invite you to her bridal shower.." She said, I almost choked when I heard the 'cousin' stuffs.

"She's your cousin??" I asked in a puzzled tone.

"Ah.. babo.. you're so forgetful.. You've met her before and I told you that she's my cousin.." Mina groaned right after saying those words.

"Ohhh.." I somehow felt relieved, I don't know why.

"Wait.. are you jealous of Nayeon?" she asked in a laughing manner..

"Babo, why would I?" I glared at her.

"Because.. you love me?" she said with her serious face as my heart skipped a beat.

I just rolled my eyes, ignoring those thoughts why my heart skipped a beat when she said the 'love' stuffs.

"So back to the topic, would you come?" she said with her calm expression.

"Ah.. why not?" I just answered.

I saw her lips formed a smile.. How I wish I can kiss those..

What the hell, Minatozaki? Stop those thoughts, you're going cray!

I shook my head at my thoughts and unfortunately, Mina noticed it.

"Are you okay?" she asked and I just forced a smile then nodded.

~ Time Skip: Bridal Shower ~

"Hurry up, Myoui! The party would start at 8:30PM! It's already 8:15, it's quite far here!" I shouted to my best friend, Mina's bathroom door.

"Yeah.. I'm done!!" she shouted back as the door opens..

Well shit.. I looked at her head-to-toe and saw how gorgeous is my best friend is..

She snapped her fingers right in front of my face, making me summon back in reality.

"Shall we get going?" She said with her smile on her face.

"Yeah.."

If you just know, Myoui.. If you just know..

--

We successfully arrived in the bar where the bridal shower would happen.. and saw the girl who caused the pain to me.. Tzuyu.

I didn't bother to notice her.. what's the point anyway?

"I'll just talk to my cousin.. Let's just meet at the bar counter.." Mina said pointing her cousin who was signalling her to come to her.

"Yeah sure.." I said as I walk to the Bar Counter.

"Would you like some drink, madam?" the bartender asked me.

"Tequila would do." I answered in a bored tone, the bartender just nodded as he prepares my drink.

As I wait for my drink, I heard someone called me..

"Sana.." I looked at the girl who was calling me..

"What do you want, Chou?" I asked her coldly.

"You..." She answered with her sad eyes, I just rolled my eyes.

"You wouldn't be able to fool me once again, Chou Tzuyu."

"Do you really think I was fooling with you right now..?" She added up.

"Psh.. nice try." I smirked at her.

"Look, Sana... I regretted it already.. I'm already in love with you.. I miss you everyday.. Thinking of you.. Yeah.. it started with a bet but I didn't expect this to happen.." Tzuyu said with her sad voice.

"You're too late, do you really think I'll be able to forgive you and give you another chance? You broke my trust already, Chou and you're not worth for the second time around.." I said in a serious tone..

"Even if.. I do this?" I was about to ask her what but she leaned in and kissed me aggressively, I wasn't responding to her kisses but she suddenly pinched me, causing me to part my lips slightly and for her to take the chance to get in my mouth.

I tried to push her away but her grip was too strong.. tears started to escape from my eyes.

Mina.. please help me....

MINA

"Hey, is that Sana and Tzuyu kissing??" Nayeon suddenly interrupted our talk as she sees something and pointed to the direction.

"Where?!" I answered and looked at the direction.

I saw Tzuyu and Sana kissing.. My head suddenly heated but when I looked at them closer, I saw Sana crying and I realized that Tzuyu was gripping her wrists real tight.

I didn't waste any second and rushed my way to them, pulling Tzuyu's collar and punched her to the face, causing for her to fall on the ground.

"M-Mina.." Sana uttered.

I pulled Tzuyu's collar once again and saw her lower lip bleeding.

"You.. How dare you kiss her, huh?! After fooling her, you still have the guts to do that?!" I said in an angry tone..

"What do you care?! You're just her best friend and I'm her ex! I'm even more loved than how she loved you!" Tzuyu replied, gritting her teeth.

"DO YOU REALLY THINK THAT, CHOU?!" Tzuyu and I stopped arguing as we hear Sana's cute scream.

"Yeah, you're my ex and past love! But Mina is my love now, so stop thinking that I'll give you a chance! I should thank you because if you didn't break up with me, I wouldn't realize that I'll waste a girl like her!" Sana continued.

I dropped Tzuyu by her collar as I hear Sana's words, which is such pleasure to hear for me..

"Y-You're lying.." Tzuyu uttered, holding back her tears to fall.

"Unfortunately, I'm not.. Chou." Sana said, letting Tzuyu gave up and let her tears to fall.

I quickly dragged Sana in a room and pinned her to the wall..

"Are you telling the truth?" I asked to her, while looking directly to her eyes.

"I am, I love you Myoui Mina.. I'm sorry for being blind back then..." She answered which made me smile.

"I love you more, Minatozaki Sana.." I said as I pulled her closer for a sweet kiss.

-END-

A/N:

HAHAHAH~! At last~! I hope you guys enjoyed the Part II of Like a Fool. Pinag isipan ko pa kasi yan.. Pagpasensyahan niyo na kung medyo lame.. D:

VOTE

COMMENT

BE A FAN