SaiDa x SaTzu x DahMo x TzuMo Part II

TZUYU

I was so worried of Sana-eonnie but I have to pretend that I'm not...

Cause.. I'm arranged married to MOMO whether I like it or not... I need to marry her for my Father's sake...

Psh. I hate it... Why am I have to be in this position?

--

It's morning, I decided to go and check out Sana-eonnie's feeling is... so I rushed to Dahyun's place...

The door was open so I just went in...

I was looking around to find her... but when I reached the kitchen.....

I wish I shouldn't look there... How I wish I didn't come....

FVCK. SEEING THEM BEING LOVEY DOVEY INFRONT OF ME JUST HURTS.

A tear escaped my eye.

"Tzuyu? Why are you doing here early in the morning?" Dahyun asked when she saw me..

"I just went here for a visit.. I'm sorry for disturbing you..." I lied.

I really come here for Sana-eonnie and not Dahyun.

I looked at Sana's eyes, it's expressionless... It doubled the pain, I was feeling.

I saw Dahyun whispered something to Sana.. I saw Sana-eonnie nodded and went to my direction.

"Have a seat, you're the visitor.." Sana told me.

So I just obeyed and sat down.

"Uhh~ Want me to get something for you? Coffee? Hot Choco?" she asked.

She's really.. caring... Fudge. I miss her... How I wish I could hold her hand right now and tell her everything...

But.. I can't...

"Coffee would do. Thank you." I answered and flashed a forced smile.

She just nodded and went to the kitchen.

SANA

I went back to the kitchen to make a coffee for Tzuyu.

"Uhh~ Dahyunie? How would this work?" I asked her as I was putting some coffee beans inside the coffee maker.

"Ah.. lemme do it.. Just give it to her, watch the food." she answered as she goes to my direction so I just obeyed since I don't know how to use it as well.

After few minutes...

"Oh give this to Tzuyu.." she said as she handed me the cup of coffee.

Even though, I don't want to face Tzuyu right now, cause it still hurts..

I have to pretend that I'm okay...

I went to the living room to give her cup of coffee....

"Sana..." My body jerked because her low but husky voice.

"W-What?"

What the-- Why am I uttering?

She didn't answer but she took the cup of coffee away and put it somewhere else and leaned in closer to my face.

Our faces are just centimeters away.. and I can feel her breath at the hitch of my lips..

She leaned in more closer, til our nose met....

My eyes slowly closed anticipating the crash of her lips on mine..

But.. I saw an image of Dahyun.

What? Why Dahyun?

So I moved away..

"No, Tzuyu.. We can't.. This is wrong.. This is all wrong... We can't be..." I said as I went back to the kitchen.

TZUYU

"No, Tzuyu.. We can't.. This is wrong.. This is all wrong... We can' be...."

No, Tzuyu.. We can't.. This is wrong.. This is all wrong... We can't be...

Those words repeating frequently in my mind..

My feelings are mixed.. I'm disappointed.. and I'm jealous at the same time.

She and Dahyun kissed.. Why can't we?....

She rejected my kiss.. she moved away.

ARGH~ Chou Tzuyu.. At the first place.. This is all your fault...

If you just fought for your love.. This wouldn't happened...

I looked down.. as another tear escaped my eye..

It just hurts... T_T

How I wish I can turn back the time...

What if... I'll tell her the TRUTH?

Sana... I can't accept that you'll belong to others...

Please listen to me, Come back to Me...

I have to do something. QUICK.

A/N:

This will have PART III pero matatagalan pa~ Sorry kung natagalan :(

I hope you guys enjoyed it :)

VOTE

COMMENT

BE A FAN