「2.」

School was over and I headed out the schools zone and went to go pick up my little brother

... But remembered that I had to meet with Jeon .... I ran back and entered the garden.

I looked around and saw no one .

I turned and exited out the garden until I was stopped by Jeon.

He pushes me back and turned me around facing the wall with my butt in front of his " part "

" hey what the hell are yo-- "

he covered my mouth with his hand making me shut up.

A security guard passed by .

I couldn't move my body , Jeon had me cornered.

I couldn't think straight at this point

" Are you uncomfortable ?"

He whispered in my ear making the rest of my spine shiver.

"Um... Could you let me go plea-
"AHH!!!.... "

A moan escaped from my mouth.

Jeon had his hands around my waist following my
" V " lines.

Before he could reach his destination, he turned me around and pulled me closer with his hands still on my waist.

His hands got stronger as he grabbed my left butt cheek.

As I tried pushing him away , he pulled me closer to him and kissed me.

It started out slow and short but rapidly increased to tongue and lip biting.

I was lifting my leg up so he could lift me up, but instead he grabbed them both and carried me to one of the benches.

He laid me down.

" Do you want to be mine Beth ..?"

He said with a husky voice in my ear sending shivers to the right places down my body.

I couldn't answer his question and stopped him.

" I have to go ... "

" why don't leave now , this is what I ment by hanging out ... "

he said with a smirk on his face lifting his eyebrow.

He grabbed my arm and placed it on the back of his neck so I wouldn't feel uncomfortable.

BUT I DID ANYWAY !!! He grabbed my waist as he was on top of me and moved my body down a little.

He kissed me and was trying to grab my shirt and lift it but my hands stopped him which made a big ass hole in it.

He kept saying

" I want you Beth ... I want you so bad ..."

He moaned in my ear. I felt something poking me on my " privates ".

Every time he moved to kiss me I felt it move up and down which made us both moan.

I couldn't take this anymore, I wasn't ready to do this right here.

I got my hands and covered my area .

" Jeon stop please ... I can't do this right now... "

I said while I felt my hands get wet.

" Beth please you have no idea how long I have been waiting for this moment ... Ever since I laid my eyes on you I haven't stopped thinking about you"

He placed his hand on my face and gently touched his forehead with mine.

~What did he mean by ever since I first met you ? I've barley met him today ! Wow so he's one of those guys that just sees a girl and automatically thinks sex. ~

" I barley met you today ... You idiot !! How can you say something like that and expect me to let you have your way with me ...!?!

* Slap *

I slapped him right across his face and pushed him away.

I ran out the door with my clothes uneven and a hole in my shirt.

I texted Anthony a told him to wait for me outside the main office of his school.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Fin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Done with the second chapter!!!!!!!!!
I hope you enjoyed it