get over it

''whoa'' harry exclaimed behind me when all of them got in the car.

i already forgot he was still standing there, i ignored him taking my keys from my bag and opening the car with the device.

''hey, hey... heeey'' he said stoping me to open my door. i closed my eyes of pure rage.

''harry, let me go'' i groaned.

''not before you say i am forgiven'' he leaned over my face because i was staring the floor.

''it doesn't matter'' i muttered.

''yes it does, i care'' he protested.

he cares... pffff... sure.

''whatever you say'' i snorted.

''why are you so mad with me? i'm not the one denying that i like you'' he complained.

''he... doensn't like me, harry, get over it'' i yelled frustrated. ''i'm not mad at you, you just are unbearable'' i hissed and he took a few steps back.

''that hurts'' he said touching his heart.

''i doubt it'' i scowled seeing him trying to hold a smirk.

''nia never called'' he said all of a sudden making me drop my jaw.

''why i am not surprised?'' i scoffed shaking my head.

''well believe it or not, since i met you, i knew you were the right one for michael, but things are going all wrong'' he sighed.

''you were'' i whispered repeating his words.

''you are'' he corrected me.

''i'm not, even if he does likes me, seems like he have no need to confess nor admit it vny time soon'' it will pass, i thought.

''he's not ready, he's scared, he's stubborn and he will try to ruin you before he admit hhis feelings'' harry commented carefully.

''well, quiet relaxing'' i said sarcastically.

''i have to go harry, i don't know if i'll see you again so, take care'' i said handing my hands to him but he hugged me tightly.

''we will see each other again, i promise'' he let go of me and  winked walking away gracefully to the pub.

i drove to my house in silence, no music, no thoughts, no tears, no feelings.

i felt empty.

and for the first time in many years...

i felt, alone.

that week went slowly, torturing me, stabbing me, laughing at me.

i went to the ladies and they made me feel worse by asking for michael the whole time.

evy and i spend the weekend together and i let her gossip all the night to distract myself from my thoughts.

she was happy because joseph apologized and now he have more time for her.

joanne also showed up that sunday and we went to christmass shopping... yeah it was very soon but later will be impossible, everyone make shopping at last days, even minutes.

it was a girl weekend like evy likes to call it.

i didn't check my social medias for the whole week.

i didn't wanted to know what was happening outside.

well, just in one place specifically.

but as much as i try to espcape, the news hits me in the face.

and mean it literally.

that sunday in evening we were going out to evy's house when a wind throwed a paper on my face.

and what was my surprise.

''5 seconds of summer's calum, luke, ashton and michael arrived today at lax airport, los angeles will be the headquarters for the next album of the aussie boys'' the header says.

they are so far away now... how did they managed to get michael's passport before the 45 days?

well it doesn't matter anymore.

good thing is that none of us exchanged phone numbers so i won't have the temptation to text to some of them.

one of them...