i need to keep going.

''then I guess we... should start over again?'' I asked when we broke our hug and he nodded.

''until you remember everything'' he said and I sighed.

''I can't just stay here and wait to remember something, I need to keep going and if I will remember what happened to me and why and how I end up here I would rather stay like this and make new memories'' I said calmly.

''that's right!'' he smiled at me and I looked away blushing.

''what's your band doing right now?'' I asked to change the way of our conversation.

''ohm, we ended the tour months ago and now we're working on the new album... and planning a new tour...'' he explained and I just stared at him, watching his lips moves and how he looks at the wall whilst he talks, how his hands moves up and down explaining something and the way he bites his lips when he's trying to remember something. ''...and then I came here'' he finished and I just nodded.

''we did fun things when I was in Los Angeles?'' I asked again and he chuckled.

''yes we did'' he said and took off his boots to put his foot on my bed and I laughed out loud because his socks were yellow with Pikachu drawings.

''shut up!'' he laughed and tried to cover his socks with his hands.

''I want one of those!'' I pointed to his socks and he showed his tongue to me.

''how immature!'' I joked, shaking my head and crossing my arms over my chest. That made me grimace of pain since I forgot my ribs were still broken and it was painful to even touch it. ''ouch!'' I complained and pressed slightly my ribs with my hands.

''be careful there'' Michael warned and I nodded.

''I just want to get out of here already'' I say closing my eyes and lying down.

I breathed in and out carefully for a few seconds and then I felt the bed moving and I opened my eyes quickly and I saw Michael getting up from my bed.

''wait! Where are you going?'' I asked too loud.

''you don't want to take a nap or something?'' he asked and I snorted.

''I want to be awake as much as I can... please don't leave me'' I said and realized how weird that sounded. ''I mean, stay, ugh! God, this is awkward!'' I said and he giggled.

''I wasn't leaving, I was just going to sit back on the chair'' he said and my cheeks burned.

''oh! okay, ohm, yeah'' I said ashamed and embarrassed.

Just when Michael was about to say something, the doctor came into the room smiling to me and Michael.

''alright Annie, let's check you up!'' he said and proceeded to check out.

He opened my eyes with his fingers and pointed a tiny lantern into my eyes, blinding me, he checked my pulse with a timer on his tablet and after that he unwrapped the bandages from my ribs and pressed specific parts of my torso asking me if it hurts and how much.

Michael was paying attention to everything and looked away when the doctor took off the bandage, leaving me half naked before I could put on my clothes again.

''the analysis results arrived today and you're surprisingly and amazingly fine... and that means you can leave sooner than expected!'' the doctor informed and my eyes widened as much as my mouth did with a grin.

But before I could start jumping from happiness the doctor seemed to notice and raised a hand at me and said. ''but...! You need to stay quiet, I've heard you laughing too loud and that's not helping!'' he warned me and I pouted unwillingly gaining a chuckle from Michael.

''so when is this 'sooner' day?'' I asked excitedly.

''maybe in a few days, if not much a week'' he said and I nodded, smiling widely.

The doctor walked out of the room but before he left he turned to us.

''by the way, the visit hour ended like 30 minutes ago'' he said and smirked at Michael.

Michael glanced at me and at the doctor who winked at me and left the room.

''I guess I have to go'' Michael said standing from his seat.

''yeah, but good thing is that I'm leaving sooner than planned!'' I grinned and he did the same.

''well, ohm, so... see you tomorrow?'' Michael said awkwardly and I nodded.

He walked towards me and bent down to hug me and when he let go he leaned again and looked at me closely.

''stop... biting your lips'' he whispered and kissed me on the corner of my lips and then walked away leaving the room, leaving me there trembling.