new book featuring 5sos

Welcome to my first and full of typos book.

First of all I want to say thank you for coming this far and I'm sorry for you for make you come this far.

I wonder how people keep reading this shit.

But I am deeply thankful for all and everyone who have been with me all this time and for those who are now joining to the family of the 'airplanes' book.

Welcome and thank you for reading.

Now...

This book is now completed, as you may have noticed, and readers may or may not be waiting for the sequel.

I'll work on that as soon as I finish 'tom's sky', my tom Hiddleston fan fiction.

If you just finished reading this you may like to know that I am writing another book based on tom Hiddleston like I've already mentioned above, tom Hiddleston is better known as Loki from Thor and The Avengers.

The members of the band 5 seconds of summer, which are the main character of the book you've just finished reading for an obvious reason that you may be obsessed with them and their songs or for another unknown and creepy reason, they're also featured on my next book that has nothing to do with this one.

They appear as good friends of skylar, the main character, Michael Clifford even play as the ex of skylar but a very good friend after they broke up.

I keep their good mood and funny moments and a lot of references about songs and moments they've been thru throughout their life till now.

They remain as whom they are... a band from Australia that finished their world tour slfl about a year ago and are in a break but working on their next album.

From already thank you very much.