end up here

The weekend came out so soon and we were getting ready to go out and visit a few more places we didn't see yet.

Kyle kept asking for Joanne even though he told me there was a very nice girl in the neighborhood and he would talk to her anytime soon.

Joanne and Kyle had a thing but they never made it official so it ended before it started.

I always said that if you really like someone you have to try it even though you don't have what you expected, but at least you can say yes I tried but it didn't work, because if you never try, how would you know if it would be the one, if it could be what you always wanted, so you can say that you did something, you went for it. At that's exactly what I didn't do.

But as someone said once 'do what I say and not what I do'

''that dinner was brilliant'' Joseph rubbed his stomach after we left the restaurant.

''brilliant? The food... was brilliant? Really josy, your choice of words are delicious'' I snorted and Joseph raised his middle finger towards me and I laughed.

''what's that?'' Evy pointed to a bunch of tents illuminated by colorful lights, they were in a very large yard and in the back was a huge stage. It looked like a concert to me. But was not the usual. ''I want to go'' Evy wimped thru the car window and we rolled our eyes, there goes our plan to go to the bowling.

''what about the bowling?'' I complained.

''we can do it tomorrow night, come on! we don't know if this is going to be here tomorrow'' she pouted. She was quite right.

We glanced one another and agreed. And of course she screamed.

That fucking sort of festival or fair it cost me 50 dollars... it's not the money though, it's just that I don't like to pay for something I don't know a thing about.

''if this is a crap, you own me 50 dollars, Evy'' I groaned while we walked inside.

The tents were actually little stores and, they actually had a few interesting things.

Music and band's merchandising.

I perked over every store buying this and that until I stopped in a store with a few shirts of a band I am not so gladly related.

5 seconds of summer.

I smiled but shook my head and ripped my smile away from my face.

''Mister Roy English, everyone'' announced someone on stage and a guy waved to the crowd saying goodbye. I didn't even notice there was someone performing.

''anything you'd like, honey?'' a lady offered from the store startling me.

''oh, ohm, no, sorry'' I excused myself and searched my friends around.

''Annie, over here!'' Evy called waving her hands frantically from across the store where I was standing at.

''look what I found!'' she yelled holding a ring with the deathly hollow's symbol.

And we bought two of them. Yep.

Someone tapped the microphone and began to speak.

''ladies and gentlemen... here they are, you asked for them, the last performance, 5...'' oh hell. ''...seconds'' ...bloody hell. ''...of summer!'' crap.

The crowd went mental in 5 seconds, ironic, I know. But the thing is that I was insane too, my heart was beating so fast, I didn't see them in months and here they are playing songs in this festival... holy hell... this is the festival Luke and harry were talking about.

Mother of earth, I had to end up right here.