don't go

My voice comes out so slow that I don't know if I said out loud or I was just thinking. But my questions were answered when Michael groaned roughly in a way that it could set myself on fire.

His soft lips crashed onto mine swinging like wild waves in the sea in a stormy night, I place my hands on his neck and his hands travels over my waist stopping on my hips, trying to pull me closer as much as he can.

''we both know we can't be friends...'' he purrs in my ears ''and pretend we don't like each other'' he says kissing my collarbone making me gasp.

My hips started to move back and forward instinctively winning a sexy moan from Michael.

I have known, since the first time I saw the band years ago, that this guy had something special, the way speak, the way he touches his hear making a mess.

He was the weird and smart boy in his school, the kind of boy I normally would have a crush but never tell him.

In school my friends and I have always been selective and protective for one another, I wouldn't let the hot and popular guys get close to me but I usually talked with those who seemed shy and out of place.

I always thought that people like them, the 'losers and the freaks', would have a huge future with huge things waiting for them, to make them shy, for people to see their light.

It was actually weird that every time I saw some pictures or videos of Michael smiling it would immediately make me smile too.

And now having him like this, with me, so close, I wonder if this was meant to be, if this is where I was supposed to be.

If this is what I missed, if this is what I needed to realize that I was wrong about everything I believed.

I like Michael more and more each day, I'm falling fast.

''why are you so quiet?'' Michael asked worried and looked into my eyes.

I stared at his emerald eyes just a bit too much, the way it moves to everywhere catching every place of my face, the way his iris dilated when I bit my lips.

''you are so beautiful'' I said and he smiles and his cheeks turns red. I touch his cheeks with my fingers, then his chin, I touch his lips softly and then I press I little kiss on his lips. ''I can't believe I'm le...'' when I was about to tell him I should go to get my stuff ready someone knocked the door loudly, making me jump from Michael's lap.

He groans furiously getting up and unlocking the door and going to the front door.

I don't know if I should wait or just change into my clothes now and go home.

''why the fuck you took my car!?'' I heard Ashton yelling at Michael and I covered my mouth astonished and guilty.

I couldn't hear what else they said because seems like they went outside.

Wait... outside?

What if he leaves me here?

No he wouldn't.

Our moment with Michael was over and ruined so I doubt it he would come back and continue what he was doing.

So I hurry to the bathroom and wear my clothes from last night, I take a look at my reflection on the mirror and I'm surprised to see the girl in front of me.

She's almost shinning, her small lips are red and swollen, her big and grey eyes and brighter, her cheeks have a pink tone like a doll. Who is she?