Chapter 1- love at first sight

This book is dedicated to one of my best friends. Happy birthday love you!

A girl stood, her wet hair hugging her body like a long lost friend, clinging to her frosty skin and dampening her clothes, as she stared out at everything before her with eyes that were enthralling, like sparkling kaleidoscopes of colour; They were celery green, but also ocean blue. Dashes of chestnut brown speckled her irises, blind to the world. Her eyelids fluttering to deflect the water, she could do nothing but stand and let her body and mind be enveloped by the cold and wet night. She absently twirled her golden hair in her slim fingers, flashes of her chipped multi-coloured nail polish shone through the silky strands of gold. Time seemed to slow as she batted her long dark eyelashes and smiled, her face lit up allowing anyone to be blinded by her sheer beauty. She stepped forward, her sleek legs moving gracefully, confidently towards a lonely boy. As she glided across the park her hoody hugged her hour glass figure, her thin, toned legs covered by a pair of navy blue jeans. As she glided across the park, finally she came to rest in front of the boy. Her rose red lips moved slowly, forming words nobody had neither anticipated or prepared for...

"Are you alright you look upset" Her voice was high like a piccolo but louder than a trumpet. The boy looked up. Upon his presence, he possessed a strange charisma that allowed girls to lust for him. The girls eyes traced his tall slender figure, from his messy brown hair down to his worn combat boots two sizes too big. His eyes covered by heavily tinted lens. The closer she came, the better she could view him. His eyes warm, a range of soft colours. Reminding her of sweet summers day. Lilac bags hung under them, ageing him quite a bit, but he couldn't be much older than her nonetheless. Seeing him stumble a bit, eased the women's nerves. He was just as nervous as her. She took a deep breath, inhaling his overly strong cologne. Naturally, she would find herself nearly gagging on the powerful scent. However, his broad smile prevented that and instead it transformed the night into one she would not want to forget any time soon.

"Who's asking?" his voice poured out like a river, and every time he spoke his tongue would glide beautifully over his perfect teeth and emit an adorable bit of air.

"Me I'm asking don't sound so surprised there is some good in this world!"

"Ha well when you find it let me know."

"hmm... your very cynical. And a lone wolf?-a cynical lone wolf!" She took a place next to him on the bench, as he edged further away.

"Thats a big word for a blonde!" he said highlighting his underlying bitterness towards any comfort.

"Don't be hairist" she sniggered heavily causing the boys distorted attention to lay upon the girl.

"Very funny hairist?" he removed his sunglasses.

"Yeah you know hair racism is a serious matter! don't discriminate"

"I'm sorry didn't know you were the hair police?"

"Well you better watch your mouth next time!"

"Next time?"

"You know what I mean!"

"Do I?" 

"Shut up sunnies!"

"Shut up Blonde!" He turned to face her, a lustful smirk slapped across his face as his eyes met hers in a longing gaze, obtaining a cryptic charisma embedded deep within him. He continued to flutter his glare upon each individual feature upon the girls face. She recoiled slightly feeling uncomfortable as he studied her profusely. She looked away, suddenly conscious of her myriad insufficiencies. Her eyes met a red stain upon her top.

"Oh this... its a netball mishap this morning" she said pointing to the stain.

"No...no...no i'm not looking at that."