Chapter 4- One night stand

Thanks reading x

* * * * * * * * *

"WHAT THE BLOODY HELL DO YOU THINK YOUR DOING!"
His normally calm and pleasant demeanor slowly changed and his face contorted in an all - consuming anger; his nostrils flaring, his eyes flashing and closing into slits, his mouth quivering and drooling, slurring words that were unintelligible came spewing into space like a volcano releasing its pent up emotions into the darkness.

His hands closed into fists and he crouched forward, daring Sunnies to repeat the
actions that had torn his heart into fragments, that had dashed all his expectations of  a perfect party.

"DAVID WHAT THE HELL?" Jade screamed in horror, while Sunnies staggered on his feet.

"What are you doing here with him?" David's voice shattered with blaring music which lead us into a deadening silence.

"What does it bloody look like David?"

"It looks like he's forcing you into something that you will regret!" He stepped closer, threatening Sunnies, pushing Jade against the wall and out of his grasp, but however she stumbled and tripped cutting her knee on some empty vodka bottles, Sunnies gracefully but cautiously came to her aid, but tried not to over step his boundaries.

"Dude be careful who you mess with, it's me remember, I don't have the best reputation" Sunnies breathed deeply.

"WHY? Why were you kissing or even dancing with him?" David exclaimed.

"Why shouldn't I David, your the one who invited me to this fuck fest anyway! What do you except form me?" Sunnies grasped Jades hand clutching it for comfort.

"I...I expect you to be Loyal!"

"LOYAL! David I love you but your" He smashed his lips into Jades with an aching passion and fire, she tried to pull away but his grasp was too strong, she mumbled angrily into his lips, while his tongue forced entry into her mouth.
Then Sunnies let go of her hands and with a right uppercut to the head, he sent David flying from one side of the room to the other at what seemed like the speed of light. His body made contact with the opposite wall and he slid to the floor like a sack of potatoes.
Sunnies strode over, he asked, "What's your fucking problem dick?"

"SHUT UP AND GO BACK TO THE DUMPSTER WHERE YOU BELONG!" David cursed at Sunnies.

"Let's go!" He offered Jade a hand and when she willingly accepted, she was embraced into a hug, a hug of friendship, love and compassion.

"Thanks, ermmm...what's your actual name?' She wondered.

"Just call me sunny!" He stated.

"Okay sunny where are we going?"

"Your going home!" He sighed

"How, I can't..."

"Meet my ride," he pointed to the two wheeled glinting metal absorbing the moon's Rays.

"Let's do it!"

Enraged the motorbike roared to life, with the gentle touch of the driver. Jade slipped her hands firmly around Sunny's waist, securing him into his seat like a seatbelt. He flinched under her touch,  conscious of her boobs imprinting on his back. Immediately water treacles down jades face as mother nature's cordless blow drier, selfishly blared past her ears, pitching each sound louder than next. The air circulated in her ears as they belted towards the blurred and churned shadows, that lay inevitably around them.
It felt like the bike is was an extension of her own body, that can extend to the road too. A long ride down a curvy road slowly enforced the feeling until  she lived in the moment just her the bike and the road all one as your prepair for each corner by slowing a bit or downshifting and then hitting just the right amount of throttle to carve a perfect turn. And then Sunny come up behind a group of harley lard assets and that good feeling is gone as he putt down the road at a snail's pace and they refuse to use a slow vehicle turnout for mile after excruciating mile. A bunch of out to pasture old farts making noise and being clueless.