Chapter 3- Love at first Grind

Don't be a silent reader x
^(Party outfit)^

* * * * * * * *

Friday 4:30pm (texts)
David: heyy missed u at lunch 2 day x
Jade: well it's your fault x
David: how? 😏
Jade: I got caught smoking ur weed bell end
David: Maybe you should be more discreet Abu it 😘
Jade: whatever
David: so will I see at my party tomz? X
Jade: I told you it's not my scene!
David: how would u know if you've never been too a party. X
Jade: I'll see x
David: you said that on Monday x
Jade: David leave me alone idiot
David: love you too, I'll see u tomz at 9 pm 😘

Jade threw her phone onto her bed as she stared openly at the clothes strewn across the floor. She pulled herself out from her duet and searched for something deemed suitable to wear at party, by the sounds of things it sounded like a rager.

"CONNOR!" Jade shrieked for her brother.

"What?" He stood hanging restlessly in the door frame.

"I need you to drive me to a party tomorrow?" She sweetly smiled.

"You've been invited to a party?" He laughed and jade lobbed a pillow at him.

"Connor it's not funny!"

"Who's party?" He wondered.

"David phillipson!"

"When did you become friends with those type of people?" He sounded stunned.

"Can you drive me or not?"

"Yeah sure let me guess 9?"

"Yeah thanks!"

Jade yanked a hoodie over a tank top and slipped on some jeans, just before grabbing her money and skateboard. Then she skated down to the towns centre in hope to form the perfect outfit, on her way she began to curse the rain as it bore on endlessly, however she began to feel the unfamiliar feeling of butterflies floating in the pit of stomach as her excitement rose for her first party. She wasn't the type to get dressed up, she felt most comfortable in the comfort of a swamping hoodie that hid her curves. After an hour picking her outfit she soon decided on buying a KFC.

Buzz...Buzz

David: bored...wuut 💘
Jade: in Kfc
David: with?? X
Jade: just me, myself and I!
David :good I'll be there in five! 😘
Jade: k bring u skateboard loser 
10 minutes later after jade had grown impatient and ordered a whole bucket of chicken, David finally arrived.
"Decided to turn up then?" She sighed.
"Wouldn't miss it for the world!-oh and you ordered all ready!" He reached for a piece of chicken but jade slapped his hand away.
"This is my food, get your own bell end!"
"you've got a whole bucket!" He smiled.
"So has that girl!" She pointed to the back of girls head.
"correction she has two buckets! -and she's Joelle she's always Bloody eating"
"I like the sound of that girl!"
"Now don't ditch me now!"
"Awhh you do love me!" She teased.
"Nah just want your chicken!!" He reached into the bucket and grabbed a piece.
"I hate you!"
"I hate you too!" He grinned once again blinding me with his annoyingly perfect teeth.
The conversation carried on into a distant blur of insults and laughs, Jade felt happy around David- she felt safe, but wasn't sure if she genuinely felt this way towards him or it was just the weed talking, but either way she enjoyed his company, even if she had no control over her words or actions, she was just grateful for a release from the stress of the world. The one thing she knew she liked about their relationship was they didn't have to know each other's history to understand there pain-or didn't even question it they just understood each other. Their relationship wasn't complicated-their relationship wasn't for sexually benefitting each other, they didn't talk deeply, they were just company for each other.