Chapter 11- Lovebite-bites the dust

Thanks for reading x

* * * * * *

A few months later Jade and Hayden's relationship grew stronger as they had a tradition to get up early everything Saturday grab a McDonald's breakfast and watch the sunrise.

Buzz...Buzz

"Hello is this Jade?" A sweet voice asked.

"Yes this is her speaking!"

"I'm David's doctor, he's just come out his comma!"

"Oh my god!- Can I see him?" She asked desperately.

"Well I'll ask but he doesn't want to see anyone while undergoing plastic surgery."

"Plastic surgery?" She paused, "why?"

"His face got burnt during the fire!-but don't worry he'll be fully recovered soon!"

"Thank you!" She said sweetly.

"Who was that?" Hayden asked.

"David's nurse-he's just come out of his comma!"

"Wow is he alright?" He wondered reluctantly.

"yeah but he's getting some surgery done on his face!" He face scrunched in disgust.

"I didn't know that!"

"Neither...I was thinking I might see him later?" She stated informing Hayden.

"But we were going on a date later!" He pleaded.

"I know- we can still go on our date but I really need to see for myself that he is okay!" She shrugged, her eyes avoiding Hayden's.

"Okay if it will make you feel better!-but I'm going with you!" He insisted.

"Hayden I love you but I'm not sure your one of the faces he wants to see right now!" She suggested politely.

"I'm not letting you go alone after what happened before!" He persisted.

"Okay fine if it will make you feel better!" She mocked.

"Shut up babe!"

"Stop calling me that or I'll set Joelle on you!"

"What?"

"Joelle kind of hit David head with a shoe and sent him to hospital so he could get his head stitches"

"Oh shit I'm sorry!" He laughed.

"Can we go then!" She asked.

"Sure!"

* * * * * *

After watching the sunrise, they drove to the hospital; Cold. Sterile. Basic. Functional Faded walls with streaks where it had been cleaned. ditto with the checked linolium on the floor. Plenty of room to move about, but nowhere to get comfortable.