chapter 1 - Dupri

Janet's p.o.v

He pushed me in the back seat. We just came from the club and this vodka got me going. I sat on his lap. J not here. He said grabbing my butt. Yes here we have a hour before we get to the house. And i cant wait that long. I said licking his ear. I unbuckled his belt. Pulling his pants down

No ones p.o.v

Jermain pulled janets skirt up ripping off her underwear. He jammed into her making her cry out. He began plunging into her giving her no mercy. The limo made a left turn making him losing his balance a little. Janet flipped them making her be on top. Oh god! She screamed. Scratching his chest and biting her lip trying to keep from getting so loud. Not knowing that her whimpers were driving jermain crazy. Not having enough of her he grabbed her perfect little waist bouncing her up and down his perfectly long cock. Baby! She began to get louder . By jermain bouncing and grinding her on him her clit was rubbing against his pelvis. Oh shit. was the last intelligent thing she screamed before going into a over drive. He bounced her faster. Ahhh! Baby slow down. She put he hands on his chest slowing her down. Janet. He moaned. She knew exactly what that meant. I know baby im coming too. She reached between them fingering her clit fast and hard. He slapped her ass one more time send her over the edge. Squirting hard. Gush after gush coming out. I-it wont s-stop. She screamed from the power of the orgasm. Baby you got to come now . He kelp pounding into her. She let a agonizing sexy cry out and that was it. He came. Sending his seed to her womb. J get up. He said helping her up not to fall.

What are we doing? Your gonna sit on my face like a good girl ok

What are we doing? Your gonna sit on my face like a good girl ok. What?she said nerverously Just do it. She climb up and did as she was told. Immediately he started eating her out. Oh god. She said putting her hands on each side of him. Grinding against his face . Soon she began to feel her 2nd orgasm approaching. Baby im bout to cum. She cried. He locked her legs so that she couldn't move. She ended up coming all over his face. They sat in the limo trying to catch their breath. That was great.

Hae guyss. This book will be my number 1 book priority. The next chapter is not and update just tells you who i am💘 remember to vote