Sunday Dinner.

Janets POV
I looked at Jermaine who was next to me high as hell. We sat at the table with his family as we waiting for the food to be done. His hand rubbed up my thigh pushing my high waisted skater skirt up.

I crossed my legs and chuckled ass I continued the conversation with his sister. I felt my self getting hot as he rubbed softly on my thighs.
"Excuse me." I said getting up grabbing my ear walking to the bathroom.

As I went to close the door I felt it being pushed back on me and Jermaine quickly forced his way in locking the door. "I'm hungry." He started walking to me. I backed up. "Your mother's cooking." I stated and was soon met with the cold wall pressed against my back. 

"Naw I want you mamas." He said pulling my underwear down. "I like these." He said putting the yellow and white lace underwear in his pocket. "Jermaine no your mother is in the next room." I said trynna pled with him.

He didn't listen as he picked me up putting my legs on his shoulders and I was quickly shut up by feeling his tongue deep in me. "B-baby." I moaned quickly forgetting where we were.

His family was gonna get a ear full I could never keep quite when it came to my maudlin especially when he's high or drunk. I pushed his head deeper in me as he moved side to side licking and slurping me.

"D-daddy fuck." I moaned as I closed my eyes so tight I saw stars. My breathe hitched as I felt my body tightened. I was coming. And hard.
He stuck two fingers in me and rubbed my clit with his tongue sending me over board. My legs started to shake as he laid me flat on the floor so I wouldn't fall.

As he cleaned up the mess he made cane up kissing me and smiling with his blood shot red eyes. "I just made you cum in my mother's bathroom." He said laughing I rolled my eyes getting up to clean my self but being sure to hold on to the cabinet. He got behind me and looked at me through the mirror.

"And now I'm gonna make you cum at the dinner table." He said tapping his fingers across my lips. "And godddd when we get up stairs." He said wrapping his hand in my hair and pulling my hair. " your gonna get pregnant." His said opening the door to his mama standing there with her arms crossed.

"Lil nasty ass. Get to the table food gon be cold by the time y'all done." She said walking off. "Let's see how quiet you can be now." He said laughing .