Chapter 8

TRYING SOMETHING NEWWWWW.

—————-
"On my way up" patrica looked at the message from her husband. She was not expecting him but wondered what had to happen for him to visit her like this. As Gavin passed the receptionist desk he told her assistant to hold off the appointments for about an hour and thirty. Patrica closed her laptop as she saw her husband walk in the door. He turned and locked the door. Patrica stood up. "Babe what's wro-". Before she could finish her question Gavin got behind her and slammed her against the desk. He didn't say anything just pushed her skirt up to her waist and ripped her panties off. She knew what he needed but she really couldn't give it to him right now she had her finished touches to her book due by the end of the day. "B-baby n-not right now please" She said pushing him back but he grabbed her hand and bent her over further. " pat I need you right now" he said putting a finger inside of her. She bit her lip. She really wanted him but she NEEDED to do her book. "Babyyyy nooo not right now please" she begged. "Either you give it to me now and I finish later or your going home with me" he growled in her ear. She was wet no drenched. "Do as you please daddy just keep me quite." He pulled her hair and began to kiss and bite her neck and without warning jammed in her. She screamed as he covered her mouth. "Remember quite beautiful" He began to give it to her long and hard. She then arched her back and took him deeper. He had a smirk on his face he knew she was loving it. He rarely ever did her at her job but shit it was time for a change. He then began to drill her. She grabbed onto the edge of her desk and then the side she needed to hold  onto something. He was hitting her g spot and there was nothing she could do about it. He then sat her on her couch and began to eat her out. She was a moaning mess. She grabbed the back of his head and pushed his tongue deeper. She lifted her leg on the couch. For her to not want it at first she was sure making it easy for him to hit all her spots.  She began to shake and he laid on top of her entering her. "Make up your damn mi-ahhh" before she could finish Gavin was back deep inside of her. He grabbed he by her throat and went deeper then before. " cum for me pat" he whisper in her ear while biting it. She wrapped around his body with her legs and held her eyes together so tight it forced tears out. She scratched his back. He bit her nipple and that sent her over the edge as she bit his shoulder as he went deeper. "Shit pat" he said as her walls closed around him.she then pushed him off her causing him to go the floor. "Damn tha-" he started to say but patrica shut him up by putting him back inside of her while she rode him. She leaned down to him and whispered. "Let me have your baby again Gavin" . That was it , he Held her down and came in her . She felt it go to her womb. Shit they needed to do this more often.