Dressing Room-wissam

Janet pov
What about this one? Wissam said trying on his hundredth pair of swim trunks! Baby to be honest they fit u the same but these show your print more. And didnt it look mighty good. All of a sudden i was horny. As if took off the shorts it became even worse and we where in the mall but god I needed this man. As he slipped the short off from his feet i made my move. I got on my knees and got in front of him. Janet what are you doing? Im tasting you daddy. I said as i slipped him into my mouth before he could object. Be began to moan and quickly closed his mouth realizing where we were. He grabbed onto the back of my head pushing me making me go further..  i bobbed my head back and forth really fast then going slow letting him fall out of my mouth repeating this a couple of time then sucking on the tip sending him over the edge. I caught it all in my mouth saying that we couldn't leave any evidence of what's happening in this dressing room. He grabbed me putting me on the wall opposite of the mirror and door. He took off my pants and underwear . Your already wet Baby-girl.  He said sticking a finger in my. Only for you daddy. I said as i turned towards him. He picked me up. Hold on.  He pushed me into the wall and pushed into me i wanted so badly to scream out his name. Yes already i mean he is a "big " man . He pushed in and out roughly i bit into his shoulder hoping that would keep the sound low.
Te conozco quiero gritar. He whispered in my ear . He knew what it did to me when he speak in Spanish. No i don't . I whimpered. Just let it out. He said said massaging my breast under my shirt. My walls started tighten and he was becoming to much . I pushed him a little but he came back stronger and deeper a tear slid down my face as i bit my lip so hard drawing blood. papá te tiene. He whispered while biting my ear and that was it i came . He hurriedly got down sucking and licking me dry. While I covered my mouth trying not to scream. As he came up he smiled . You Never Stop Surprising Me. He kissed me giving me a taste of my own juices.  If only he knew this is just Ms.Jackson , strawberry has yet to come.😉

Hey  wassup wassgud wasspopping how ya doing?🙂❤️ ITS QUAAAAAANNA😍 so i was getting my hair done and decided to update cause apparently this dryer  gave me new ideas say that ive been under it for 90 hours lol but iIF YOU DONT KNOW THE INCEST JACKSONS IS BACK!!!!!

READ👀 and VOTE ⭐️