The call - J cole

"Fuck cole, Don't stop." Janet called out as he had her on all fours and back arched like her life depended on it. They were writing the hook for no sleeep and let's just say things got heated and this is how the ended up just like the last time.
"Tell me it's mine J." He said to her. Janet smirked as she saw a chance to get him started for real.

"You know it's not." She moaned. He grabbed her hair yanking it hard. "What?" He said wrapping his hand around her neck. "I-I'm m-married." She moaned. "Not while I'm inside you." He said pushing her on her stomach and making her legs open as far as they could.

He entered her as deep as he could while she let out a scream that probably was heard all over the city. He began thrusting in and out of her all of a sudden her phone rung.

*Husband💍*
She watched it ring praying it stopped sooner.  It stopped but he called right back. Cole slowed down his strokes as his reached over and gave her the phone.

"Talk to him." He instructed as he pressed answer and slid out of her.

W- hey babe why didn't you answer
J- the um music was too loud I didn't hear my cell.
W- oh well what are you doing now.

Just as she was about to answer cole slid right back into her as her mouth dropped open and she quickly covered it so she wouldn't moan.

He began slow and deep cause her to move the phone away and let out a deep breathe as she tried to take it. Cole reached in-front of them and played with her clit.

He went to her other ear. "You definitely leaving that nigga today." He said in her ear.

W- Hello , Janet Hellooo
J- I - um I'm sorry babe w-what was that?
W- oh I was asking was you over doing this music garbage .

As he said that Cole attacked her soft spot on her neck.

J- w-wissam w-wait.
She said as he put him on mute putting the phone on the edge of the couch they were on.  Janet arched her back so he could hit it better. He started to go faster, she cried out his name.

She grabbed his arm and pushed him on his back , knocking the phone on the floor unmuting it. She slid down on him rocking her hips back and fourth making both of them moan out loud.

"Fuck J don't stop." He moan. "I won't." She said as she started to bounce on him. 

On the floor wissam yelled her name but she could care less. God she was so close . As of right now Cole was giving her something he couldn't . A climax.