Prologue

"AAAGGGHHHH! STOP! PLEASE STOP!" the man yelled and screamed for his life. His arms were being twisted and pulled by some sort of device until they broke. "If you didn't act the way you did you wouldn't be in pain now would you." A woman told the man. "I'm sorry! I'll behave please! Please just stop!" the man had begged. "SHUT UP! Sean! Seth!" the woman had called for her two twin boys. "Yes mother?" the boys answered in unison. "Is your father ready for the meat yet?" the woman asked. Before they could answer another person, a male around twenty-five years of age, commented, "yes mother, father is ready." "Good. Well then, make sure he is tenderized well before bringing him up." The Woman said as she started heading up stairs. "Yes mother." They all said, turning to the man that was still crying and begging to live.

The woman looked to her husband and said, "Would it be possible to have a daughter? I feel like what this family is missing is a little girl to call our own." The man looked towards his wife and answered, "It would be nice to have one, I'll see what I can do" They ended their conversation when the boys brought the beaten man in, ready to be cooked and devoured.