A Mysterious Person??

A/N: I don't own Hetalia or any of the characters except the OC's

World meetings nothing ever gets done. Country's are always fighting or boasting about how they're the "hero" or the occasional  I'm " awesome ".

Currently England was strangling France, Greece and America were sleeping. ( wait what America wasn't being loud and obnoxious) the axis just talked, Italy  Veing ( is that even a word?)Germany was getting angry because nothing was getting solved and Japan was just listing to his friends.

Know back to a certain mystery America an energetic, loud and obnoxious country was asleep. The country's who noticed were worried cause he's never quiet let alone asleep.

Even thought this worried them they just thought , Americas always late so of course he'd fall asleep in a world meeting that American idiot

A certain Canadian thought differently he knew why the American was asleep and talking everyone's ear off. But no one ever noticed him so he wouldn't tell them of course.  Holding kumajiro close , the occasional who are you from the polar bear.

Just then the door bursted open revealing a boy with dark brown hair and sky blue eyes.

" PA!! MY COWS GOT OUT AGAIN!
COME HELP ME WRASTLE 'EM UP!"
( I just offended a lot of people I'm sorry forgive me ) said the boy.

This woke up the sleeping American.
" Hi Tex what's wrong "
Wait America knows this boy and what did he call him, Tex was it hmmmm

" MY COWS GOT OUT AGAIN!! COME HELP ME WRASTLE 'EM UP!!"

" okay okay calm down "

"Wait America who is this and how do you know him " asked a curious country ( you'll never know who it is)

"um...... That's right you've never met
him he's my son " the American replied

" YOU'RE SON " yelled a surprised Brit now if he had some tea he'd probably would have done a spit take.

" yep, one of them that is anyway why don't you introduce yourself "

" Howdy y'all I'm Texas! " introduced the boy

" well I am much abliged to make your acquaintance! " a country said ( ha I'm not telling you who the country is)

A/N: I'm going to be mean and leave you at a cliffhanger, I'm sorry if it sucked I'll try and make the other one better

Special thanks to EnglandnotIggy for helping me with the story :)