West Virginia

A/N: I'm back ^^ I'm so so sorry for not updating this story. I didn't know how to continue the story so I just stopped updating but that was a mistake on my part. Again I'm so so sorry for not updating.

"Magic" said Virginia

"Whatever" said Delaware rolling his eyes

" Anyway, we're going upstairs. Do you guys want to join us?" Asked America

" Nah w-" Delaware covered Virginia's mouth and said " we don't mind going back up with everyone else but we would like to avoid West "

" West?" Asked one of the countries

" Yeah West Virginia, her and Ginny fight a lot" said Delaware

" I. Said. Don't. Call. Me. That." Hissed Virginia

Delaware rolled his eyes in response before saying " I guessed we'll go up with you guys but be careful you never know which state will pop out of nowhere"

" Does that also happen a lot?" England asked warily

"Yep" laughed America " it happens everyday so don't worry to much" he added

"Ok... If you say so" England replied

" Lets go!" America said bounding up the stairs followed by the States and Countries.

After climbing the stairs they where met by a girl with long curly blonde hair that falls to her waist and  piercing greyish blue eyes.

" Ha! I found you!" She said as she tackled Virginia. Both states falling to the ground with a loud thud.

Virginia pushed her off him. Glaring at her he said " what was that for?"

" That was payback for hitting me with the pan and then running off to go and hit Montana and Florida with said frying pan" she beamed before getting up off the floor and helping Virginia get up.

After helping Virginia she realized that they had guests " Oh, how rude of me. I'm West Virginia but you guys can just call me West" she said smiling sweetly.

" Its nice to meet you to" replied the countries

" Ok Dudes Lets go find some more of the sates. Oh and are you going to join us West?" Asked America

" Yeah! I already completed my mission by getting revenge." She said surprisinly sweet.

" Um ok. Lets go before somebody else tackles one of us!" Laughed america as he walked off the states and countries following him. Sone of them laughing while others shook their heads.

A/N: That all for this chapter ^^ I'm planning on updating more often but knowing me I probably won't.