Quick Author's note

( you guys can just skip this author's note if you want I'm only asking a question :) also I'll be putting up the next chapter up right after this so you can just skip this and read that if you want :) )

Hey guys this is the first time I'm making a chapter a authors note so pls bare with me because this might or might not come off as a little awkward.
The reason why I made this author note was to ask you guys if I should publish another fanfic I've been planning for a while but I'm not sure if I should publish it on this account or make a new account and publish it thier because it has nothing to do with this fic ( or Hetalia ) . But yeah I'm going to list how it's different from this fic and what its about and how many chapters I have pre wrote so far. Also none of you have to read it if you dont want to or if you dont like anything that I listed for it. ( but if your fine with all, like any of what I mention or just want to check it out if I post it then that would be amazing)

Now the list of what's going to be in the fic I'm still not sure if I should publish or not.
1. Its a boyxboy so I'm really really nervous about publishing it because it probably won't be that great in all honesty ( and some of you might not like boyxboy :(  or BTS rip )
2. Its a BTS x Hwarang fanfic ( :) )
3. This fanfic is a college Au and kind of a Soulmates au and a whole new au that I kinda made up but I wouldnt know if its an actual au or not ¯\_()_/¯
4. I call this Au Soul Twins because its similar to Soulmates but their twins. ( also its the name of the fic)
5. I'm also going to put down the ships if your curious about what they are seeing as I mentioned its a boy x boy
     The ships are:
Taehyung x Jungkook
Yeowool x Hansung
Jimin x Hoseok x Yoongi ( 😅)
Namjoon x Jin
Banryu x Suho
And Jidwi x Sunwoo
Or other wise known as Taekook, Yeosung, Yoonminseok, Namjin, Suryu and Sundwi

So far I have a prologue, pt.1 of ch.1 and pt.2 typed out so please let me know if I should publish this or not ( and your opinions) in the comments.
And with that goodbye lovely readers :)

P.S. I might also add Got7 but I'm not 100% sure if I'll add them or not :/