The Alaskian and Hawaian

A/N: hello I'm sorry for not updating for a while I had writers block and decided to take a break.

"So....... Prussia what brings you to Broadway "

"Zou called remember "

"Right anyway I have to meet up with two people are you guys coming?" Asked the American.

Everyone nodded , then some ones phone went off, America answered his phone.

"Hello"  said America into the phone. He looked at us and said he'd be right back he had to talk to the person on the phone.

After several minutes America rejoined the group.

"Ok dudes lets go"

Time skip brought to you by fifty nifty United States:

The countries and states took a taxi to their destination when they arrived they saw two little kids.

The first one was a little boy who looked similar to Russia but wore a winter , snow pants , mittens and a scarf even though it was a sunny summer day.

The second was a little girl with long black hair and brown eyes she where's a blue dress with orange palm trees on it.

" Hey little dude and little dudette "

" Aloha"

" Hello, can I have vodka now "

" No you can't have vodka "

" awwww"

America face palms.

" anyway dudes this is Alaska and Hawaii "

" Aloha "

" Hello, da"

"Da"  said a certain Russian causing all the countries and states except for Alaska to jump.

" OK DUDES LETS GO " yelled America

" where are we going America " asked England

" To my house to meet the other states"

" oh ok let's go then"

A/N: ok that's all for this chapter sorry if it was short and thanks to those who read my story.

P.S. If you want to know Their  human names let me know and I'll tell you.