Oops that wasn't supposed to happen

A/N: Heres the update I promised you guys in my author note :) also I decided to change the cover for this story I hope you guys like the new cover :)

America walked the halls of the second hall fallowed by his companions. America was starting to get worried because the halls were surprisingly quiet.

" Hey West do you know where the other states are?" America asked her worriedly.

" Oh some of them went outside but some of them stayed on this floor" she replied worry etching on her face.

" Ok! Lets hurry up then" America said enthusiastically as he walked faster down the hallway.

Thud. Clunk. Crash.

" Oops, That definitely wasn't supposed to happen" a mysterious female voice spoke

" Ugh the Dakota's are going to kill us when they find out we broke their precious figurines" replied a male voice laced in concern.

" Dudes. What do you mean you broke their figurines?!" America asked as he entered the room the voices came from.

When they entered the room they were met with two figures, a boy and girl with blond hair and blue eyes. The boy wore black framed glasses over his glittering blue eyes, head phones over his neck, a white buttoned up shirt with a tie and red pants. The girl had two white bows clipped into her hair and wore a white blouse with dark blue jeans.

" It was an accident. We truly didnt mean to break the figurines it sort of just happened" the girl replied to America's question.

" What are you two even doing in here? And what happened? " He asked the two states

" We came in here to hang out with the Dakota's but they were already gone. So me and North decided to mess with them by hiding one of their figurines but North accidentally bumped into the shelf causing all the figurines to fall and break" the boy replied.

America faced palmed before talking to the two states. " Ugh you two have to apologize to them and tell them what happened but first introduce yourselfs."

The two states nodded before turning to the others and introducing themselves. " I'm South Carolina and this is North Carolina. We're also known as the Carolina twins. " The boy introduced himself and his sister.

" Its nice to meet you guys and we'd love to talk more but we have to find the Dakota Twins" said North Carolina.

" We'll join you guys. It will be quite entertaining to see how they react" America said happily " Also our guests haven't met them yet. Lets go dudes!" America said before running out the room with the others following behind him.

A/N: thank you for reading I hope you guys enjoyed this update ^-^