5.

I woke up to sunlight streaming through the tent. I looked over to see Bellamy had left the tent already. I slowly sat up and tied my boots on and left the tent.

I looked among the 100 and saw most helping to build the wall. Out of the corner of my eye I saw Octavia and Jasper walking out of the entrance to camp. A few minutes later I heard a scream I had come familiar with. Octavia and Jasper came back into camp, Octavia holding something carefully in her hand. I followed the two as they made their way to my tent.

A few moments later we were joined by Bellamy, of whom I had greeted with a smile, and Clarke. The five of us gathered around the table of which held two fingers of the deceased Wells, along with a handmade knife.

"This was made with metal from the dropship," Clarke said referring to the knife.

"What do you mean?" Jasper questioned quietly.

"Who else knows about this?" Bellamy asked his sister.

"No one," she responded. "We brought it straight here."

"Clarke?" Jasper whispered after noticing her staring at the knife.

"It means the Grounders didn't kill Wells, it was one of us," Clarke concluded.

"So there's a murder in the camp?" Jasper questioned looking around at everyone.

"There is more than one murderer in this camp." Bellamy said. "This isn't news we need to keep it quiet," he demanded.

Clarke started walking toward the opening of the tent with determination. However Bellamy blocked her before she could get anywhere. "Get out of my way Bellamy."

"Be smart about this, look at what we have achieved. The wall, all the patrols, like it or not whether the Grounders kill Wells, it's good for us." Bellamy told Clarke.

"Oh good for you mean. What keep people afraid and they'll work for you. Is that it?" Clarke hissed.

"Yeah that's it. It's good for all of us. Fear of Grounders is building that wall. And besides what are you going to do? Walk out there and ask the killer to step foward? You don't even know who's knife that is," Bellamy said.

"Oh really?" She asked. Showing the knife to Bell she said, "JM, John Murphy. The people have a right to know."

Outside of the tent Murphy and his group were pushing people around and not allowing anyone to get a drink of water.

Clarke ran up to Murphy pushing him. "What's your problem?" Murphy laughed.

"Recognize this?" Clarke asked holding up his hand made knife.

"Thats my knife. Where did you find it?" he questioned all signs of laughter gone now.

"Where you dropped it after you killed Wells!" Clarke shouted making sure all of the 100 heard.

"Where I what?" Murphy spat. By now the 100 had made a circle surrounding the two as they yelled at each other. "The Grounders killed Wells, it was not me."

"I know what you did, and you're going to pay for it," Clarke insisted.

"Really? Bellamy you really believe this crap?" Murphy asked looking past Clarke to where Bellamy and I were standing.