14.

I was in and out of consciousness for a while, and every time I woke back up, I couldn't feel anything.

This time when I woke up, I heard Raven moaning in pain. I shifted my body slightly to look over to see Clarke holding a glowing orange knife to Raven's stomach. I blinked slowly and wrapped my arms back around Bellamy.

Clarke threw the knife to the side and said, "That should stop the external bleeding."

"I don't understand, how'd Murphy get a gun?" Finn furrowed his eyebrows in confusion.

"Long story." Bellamy sighed, running his fingertips along my back.

"We got lucky. If Murphy hit the fuel tank instead of me, we'd all be dead." Raven laid in the medical table, breathing heavy and head propped up by a blanket.

"Wait, there's rocket fuel down there?" Clarke interrupted quickly. "Enough to build a bomb?"

"Enough to build 100 bombs." Raven struggled to get her words out painlessly. "If we had enough gunpowder left."

I sighed, we were almost out of possibilities of winning this war. Bell heard my sigh and kissed my head, going back to listening to the others.

"What about the reapers? Maybe they'll help us." Bellamy suggested holding up Lincoln's drawing book that was opened to what we all assumed was a reaper.

"I mean, the enemy of my enemy is my friend, right?" I rasped, drawing some concerned looks from everyone in the room.

"Not this enemy, Mar. I saw them and trust me, they're not an option." Clarke shook her head, growing frustrated.

"There's no time for this!" Finn hissed out. "Can either of them walk?"

"No way." Bellamy shook his head, answering for me, and in return I squeezed his hand as a quick thank you.

"No we need to carry them." Clarke responded.

"Like hell you will, I'm good to go." Raven huffed trying to sit up from her past position.

"Hey! Hey listen to me! That bullet is still inside of you, and if by some miracle that there's no internal bleeding, it might hold until we get somewhere safe. But you are not walking there. Is that clear?" Clarke asked her, getting all Doctor Griffin on her.

"Yeah." Raven quietly responded, her voice barely above a whisper.

"I'll get them both stretchers." Finn told her as he moved to exit the dropship.

"Can't run away fast enough, huh." Bellamy asked Finn his voice getting deeper. "Real brave."

"Dying in a fight you can't win isn't brave, it's stupid." Finn spoke quick, and moved back toward where me and Bellamy were sitting, trying to prove his point to Bellamy.

"Spoken like every coward who's run from a fight." Bellamy laughed sarcastically.

"Both of you! That's enough!" Clarke shouted.

"Marley, I don't want you walking until we know for certain what's going on, okay?" Clarke asked as she crouched down next to Bell and me.

I closed my eyes and weakly smiled. "Wasn't planning a trip anywhere soon."

Bellamy and Clarke both let out a breathy laugh. "Even hurt you still stay sarcastic." Bellamy smiled.