16.

Abby gently pressed two fingers around my stomach, trying to find where it hurt the most. She pressed down to the right of my belly button and I clenched my body in pain and let a groan slip from my lips. 

Bellamy softly brushed my hair out of my face and quieted my cries of pain. I looked over at him and gave him a small pain filled smile. 

"Okay Marley, there's no way I can tell from the outside what happened, I'll just have to work as I go." Abby explained, pulling my gaze away from Bellamy, after finishing her small check up. "This is Jackson, he'll be in here too and he'll be assisting me."

Before Abby could continue explaining to us what was going to happen, the sound of gunshots echoed through camp. The two doctors immediately ran to the source of the noise but Bellamy stayed where he was. 

"So, I was thinking." Bellamy stated playing with is hands. 

I shifted my head to look at him, pulling my eyebrows together, "What about this time? Last time you told me you had been thinking you had some pretty interesting baby names to tell me."

"Well it would have to be when everyone gets back, I mean Octavia would definitely need to be there, and I think you'd like if Jasper and Monty were there. Not to mention Clarke! Definitely Clarke-" He rambled about who knows what. 

"What are you even talking about Bell?" I questioned reaching over to grab his hand, trying not to reach too much and hurt myself. 

"We should get married." He rushed out. I looked at him surprised. "Well, only if you would want! We don't have to! I just figured that you'd want to-"

"For real?" I whisper not knowing if he was joking. Imagine how embarrassing it would be if I said yes and he was joking. 

"Well, yeah." He mumbled as he lifted his gaze to meet mine. "I've had a ring for a while now. My mom gave me hers a few days after you moved in with us, she said that she knew I'd be with you forever."

Tears filled my eyes knowing that Aurora would have wanted this too. My mother never really was interested in my relationships, but Aurora was always there and acted more like a mother than my own. 

"Okay." I nod, ignoring the anger filled yells from outside of the tent.

"Okay?" He asks, I nod again to confirm what I had said and what he had asked. A smile spreads across his face and he leans over and places a kiss on my lips.

"The ring should be in my jacket pocket. I think that you left it at the dropship." Bellamy told me still holding my hand and now brushing my hair with his other hand. 

"Mhm, I left it there when you guys came and got me." I whispered gently closing my eyes and humming in content.

***

My eyes opened back up when Abby walked back into our room in the tent. 

"Sorry it took me so long, I had to see what the gunshots were for then I was checking on Raven." Abby sighed before walking to the other side of the table that Bellamy wasn't sat at. 

"How is she?" I mumbled tiredly. 

"Well she wants me to operate even, but she's risking her life doing so." Abby explained as she gathered the equipment she'll need to operate. 

"That's Raven for you." Bellamy joked from the opposite side of the room from Abby. 

Jackson entered the room and stood next to the door waiting for instruction from Abby. Abby came over and stood next to the bed once again. 

"Okay there are a few things we need to go over before we start." Abby stated and I nodded in response. "Our goal is to avoid the baby so it can reach full term, but if something happens then we'll have to take the baby out, understand?"