who do you think will win?

There will be many strong teams this summer, and any one of them can win the euro. Let's see my vote of candidates for the strongest teams to be competing in the euro this summer.

1. GERMANY

sorry guys, i know i seem to be obsessed with germany, but that's because i am. i have to say that we haven't been the same lately and we've been weaker than we were during the world cup, but i still believe in our players and i still think that we're very strong and we definitely have a chance at winning.

2. FRANCE

france, being the host country, is actually one of the strongest national teams in the world right now. they have great players such as griezmann, giroud, pogba, koscielny, and many others. i am concerned about karim not being in the squad, and maybe that will weaken the team, but i do hope that the new youngsters such as martial and coman can help us. ((i also want france to win even though germany is number 1 in my heart, because it really hurt to see antoine crying after the ucl final loss, so i just want to see him to lift up some kind of trophy))

3. ENGLAND

england has a very very strong team, and they are to be feared. the forwards are strong af (rooney, vardy, kane), and there's also dele alli in the midfield. but i'm a bit confused with theo walcott not being included in the squad because he's essential to the team. his speed, his skills, ughhh sometimes team managers are stupid. well, your loss, babe.

4. POLAND

i'm actually really scared of poland because they're really really good. LIKE REALLY REALLY GOOD. they're really strong and fast at the attacking part, and their defenders are amazing, from what i saw on their last match against germany in the group qualifiers. i honestly think that poland is rising, and fast. they can be lethal and we certainly can't underestimate them.

Do you think I missed anyone? Why?

(i didn't include spain because i have a feeling they're going to lose because they have a slight deficit in the attacking part, despite my baby álvarito being there, and i also didn't include italy because some very great players were left out of the squad and i'm still confused by that decision)