Part 2

"What the hell Magnus." He said muffled by Magnus's hand. Taking his hand off of Simon's mouth then wiping it on Simon's sheets he replied

"I need your help, only yours. Get dressed and meet me at in central park, without telling Isabelle I was here please." Magnus created a portal instantly and disappeared from Simon's room and landing in Central Park. 10 minutes past before Simon walked up sleepily to the bench Magnus's was sitting on waiting.

"Couldn't you have like, sent a letter other than intruding my personal time."

Magnus chuckled

"You mean sleeping with my ex's sister you mean." Simon went red

"What do you want."

Magnus sighed

"I need information about a crazy vampire named Mayes, I thought you and your vampirnessess could find her and I don't know either kill her or turn her in."

"Go ask Raphael or Camille or... don't you have other friends who can do this."

"You're a daylighter that has value, Camille is dead and Raphael has no idea. Plus, you turned her didn't you."

"Exactly why I don't want to do this."

"To bad you can come by my loft when you have found something, and leave everyone out this."

"You mean leave Alec out this. I know it's none of my business but how are you doing."

"I got work to do I'll give you a day Sheldon, and... and tell Alec I said Hi." Magnus left Simon to ponder as he sent a text to Raphael about the time change and headed to the institute. Magnus reached the door, he had no idea what he was doing, and no plan no nothing he just had to see his Alexander. Magnus knocked on the big doors and waited for them to open. The door creaked open and Church slipped out. Thank god, Magnus had no idea what had say if Alec opened or Isabella or even worse, Jace. Magnus slipped inside and roamed the front hall waiting for someone. Alec walked out of his bedroom door, had either just taken a nap or just woken up, anyway he looked sexy, baggy shirt, boxers, messy jet black hair, Magnus started to stare as Alec looked up and stood still, really still.

"Finally Alexander, I was starting to get bored waiting out here." Alec stared, still frozen like a statue he managed to open his mouth and form words.

"Wha-What are you doing here...? Wh-who let you in." Magnus sighed for the one hundredth time today.

"Who do you think let me in, Church did. If it was Isabella she would have probably screamed MY head off." Alec chuckled his smile Magnus loved his smile, it made Alec's bright blue eyes light up the room.

"For why I am here, I don't know, I wanted to see you, I needed to." Alec's smile faded

"You did..." "Of course I did; I didn't come here to see Jace. Well ok I saw Simon but that was important. You and all of your friends have been calling me, so you want to talk, talk."

"Oh uh, I just, I mean... I miss you that's why I've been calling, Izzy is pissed so she had everyone call you." "Except Jace."

"Ya.... He's Jace not that convincing.

"Ah yes convincing me to get back together with you." Alec's face went dark red.

"You are here though aren't you?" Magnus shifted his foot and looked down at his hands before speaking.

"I came hear what you had to say."

"So you're still mad."

"Of course I am, Alexander, I love you I really do and this won't change how I fell about you, but at the same time you did something, you betrayed my trust. I wanted to live out the rest of my life with you, that's partly why I wanted the White Book.... But you went behind my back and talked with my ex. I told you she was manipulative and only did things for herself."

"I won't do it again Magnus, please understand."

"My Alexander I love you, you know that I miss having you in my arms."

"So take me back please Magnus we can be happy."

"I cannot I have not forgiven you and to take you back would show false affection. I shouldn't have come am sorry Alec."

"Ya you really shouldn't have" Alec looked down and his shoes making the hole in Magnus's chest grow bigger.

"You know where the door is, goodbye Magnus." He watched Alec walk away slowly.

"I should never have come, this was a terrible idea" Magnus kept telling himself as he made his way out and unfortunately bumped right in to Izzy.

"What the hell did you do to him?" Same old Izzy yelling at Magnus because he did something wrong. She was so fierce from her long jet black hair to her narrow eyes.

"I said hi..." Izzy whipped her hair as she shifted her weight to her other foot.

"I saw my brother, that wasn't a "he said hi" face, he looks heartbroken Magnus so if you want to take your time to forgive him at least stay away." She walked off heading straight for Alexander's door leaving Magnus in the hall way by himself feeling heartbroken. Simon came by later having pretty much nothing but a name.

"That's all I found sorry, am not a badass like you guys. So here take this and do what you want I got to get back to-"

"Izzy yes I know, I don't know how you survive her she can be like a tall angry pixie."

"Bye Magnus"

"Simon, tell Alec I'm sorry"

"Good luck with your mission you'll do fine"

"Course I will, finding a silly out of control vampire will be simple"

"No I meant your other mission the one you don't wanna face." The door was then shut in Simons face. Magnus sat down as Charmin Meow hopped on to his lap. Which of course only made him think of the first time he met Alec. He should never have gone over. He made things worse and couldn't fix it. Magnus hated this, all the feeling all the lost love. It wouldn't be there if it weren't for Alec. But they wouldn't be there if he never meet Alexander. He'd probably be off somewhere partying feeling a gap in his soul. He wanted Alexander back so bad. To be with him, to kiss him. It just wasn't time; things weren't fixed yet.