Part 4

Alec's POV

"He misses you don't give up yet." Simon said as we walked down the road. I didn't say anything just stared at Magnus flirting with Jordan.

"As if" I mumbled "When did you become the all-knowing love expert. He doesn't love me he never will, I don't know why I even came here." Simon stopped talking after that. Or didn't I wasn't paying attention. We came up to the old factory it looked at least 100years old and totally unsafe to enter so course we entered. It smelled of blood. Simon gulped at the smell.

"So much blood she's defiantly here." Jordan nodded in agreement. Magnus stood there checking Jordan out head to toe while Jordan pretended he didn't notice. I on the other hand stood covering my mouth with my sleeve trying to block out the smell. Magnus lit his hand and the room lit up. I'll just say right away I liked it better when we couldn't see at all.

"Oh god..." Jordan said looking around the room. It was defiantly a vampire's lair there was blood all over the place and a pile of bodies in the corner. I wanted to step right out in front of Magnus guard him protect him but Jordan was there and Simon poor Simon he looked like he was about to rip our heads off. We went deeper into the darkness trying to avoid the sticky mess on the floor.

"What happened here..." I asked "Well" Said Magnus turning around on the soles of his shoes. "This is a new vampire; she doesn't know how to control herself. What did you expect Alexander a ball room?" Alexander why does he keep saying my name like that. Does he know he's torturing me? He was so calm in confident in the blood bathed factory. I didn't know withier to be amazed or concerned. A small light formed at the end of the hallway. I put my hand on the hilt of my blade. Magnus put his hand on my hand and pulled it off my waist.

"We are going to figure this out violence only if we need to." Magnus said concern in his eyes. I went back to Simon after that not looking at Magnus.

"Did Izzy call you?"

"Ya she came over to. Visit." He grinned. I rolled my eyes.

Magnus's POV

It was just like when Raphael was turned. I found him in the attic with a pile of bodies stacked up. He was so scared and alone though scared to go home to face his mother afraid to see his mother's face when sees the person he becomes. Jordan felt the same way I could see it on his perfect face. His look of concern he didn't want to go through the door, like me he was reliving memories. I heard his story of the night he turned and attacked Mia and she ran. The stories from Mia of the person he was. I came right up next to him.

"You ok Jordan?" He looked over at me.

"Ya, I'm fine I just-"

"Mia, its Mia isn't it, I know I feel the same way. Not with Mia course but with Raphael I found him in a similar state. Alone afraid." It was amazing seeing someone as big and tough as Jordan some undone. We entered the room