Part 3

Alec's POV

Izzy walked into my room right after Magnus left, I heard her yell at him in the hall. It was awful, telling him I'm sad heartbroken, I just needed time to heal before I can stand tall and face the fact. Magnus need more time, then more and more. I'm growing older while he stays the same. I hated that. That's the only reason I did what I did.

"You didn't have to do that."

"I did, you're my big brother I take care of you. Magnus hurt you, and I hate him for that, I just want things to go back. You were so happy with him."

"Thanks Izzy. But what about you? Where's Simon, your lovely daylighter." Izzy talked about their plans for Valentine's Day and how he needed some me time or whatever. I couldn't keep my mind off Magnus. Izzy's right like she always is. I need him, I love him. Without him I'm-Im mush.

"- but I do worry about him, he lost a lot and all but his coping with it and- Are you listening?"

"Hmm Ya Simons distant and all I'm listening."

"You thinking about Magnus. He'll come around, you're amazing Alec smart funny and totally his type."

"Are Clary and Jace back yet? They have been on that trip for 2 weeks now."

"They come back today you can go cry to Jace about this. I need to find "my lovely Daylighter." She laughed and walking out of the room. I laid in my bed thinking, stupid thoughts, and normal thoughts Magnus this Magnus that, will he take me back, will he love me. Again stupid stuff. I always knew emotions are a distraction. I've been off my game all week and I'm sick and tired of Izzy covering for me, my parents won't help, they celebrate. I needed to get out. I opened my closet and took out a plain black t-shirt. Magnus's voice popped in the back of my head.

"Really sweet pea? You can do better or throw glitter on it! Glitter will make those beautiful eyes of your shine!'' I walked out dressed in black, and the scarf Magnus gave me. I'll walk in the park, ya, and anything to get me out of here.

Magnus's POV

I got a text from Simon, he found something else. So off to Central Park. Simon and Jordan Kyle were sitting on the green bench in the park, the only green bench left the rest were burned or the paint fell off. Jordan saw me and smiled, he had a great smile and his little k-9 fangs shimmered. I knew from the moment I met him at the party he was gorgeous maybe not Alec gorgeous but close enough. Then again I wasn't focused on him, I was more focused on the fact that my boyfriend was accusing me of sleeping with everyone I met.

"Hi Jordan" I smiled brightly, nothing a little flirting can't fix to brighten up my mood, right? I nodded at Simon acknowledging he was there. "So what's this new news you have for me" I turned looking at Jorden, if he was here he probably had the news.

"Well I Simon called me-" no really "and told me about the vamp your looking for so I tracked her down. Last time she was seen was by the old abandoned factory down by the lake. People have been disappearing for the last week, and she was turned a week ago right?"

"Ya that's when I turned her..." Simon said suddenly becoming really interested in his shoes.

"Perfect" I clapped my hands together. "Let's go!"

"Lets? Like you want us to go with you."

"Well Jordan should come with his amazing noes and well everything else" I winked at him "and Simon you bit the poor damsel you can come too I guess."

Alec's POV

Magnus. I came here to get away from him and all my troubles and he was here. With Simon and fricking Jordan. Jordan was sexy. I know Magnus would flirt with him, I would. Then I didn't know if Jorden knew of my break up because he came right up to me and asked if I wanted to come with.

"Me. Come with you and Simon and Magnus..."

"Ya, it be fun, guy's night? You guys are dating don't you wanna spend time with him? Plus you're a Shadowhunter, they scare downworlders, though I don't know about newborns... But you should come!" I looked at Magnus and he just shrugged, Simon leaned over and whispered something Jordan's ear making him swear under his breath.

"You should come anyway... we need someone with your strength."

"Ya sure I'll go give me five minutes I'll go get my stuff." I replied turning around listening to Magnus speaking in a whisper so I couldn't hear.

Magnus's POV

"Why did you ask him to come with us! I can't work around him!" Jordan looked at me.

"I thought you two were together..."

"Well were not and now I'll be distracted"

"Because you love him." Simon said shakily.

"Who cares. He-he is back!" I said turning on my smile and turning towards Alec.

"Took you long enough, now where is it again" Jordan blinked a couple times before looking at me speaking

"Down the uh road a couple miles." I started walking down the road following behind Jordan pretending Alec wasn't there.